Three - GRWM

It was the morning of the wedding. Penelope had a restless night. The airport, was well.. awkward. When she Colin she wasn't sure how to react. I mean the last time he saw her he was physically laughing at her chances with him. He hadn't checked on her since, and well he expected everything to be fine? She didn't want to be seen as the pathetic puppy dog that constantly chased him around. She wasn't that person anymore. Yet.... She still felt annoyance towards him.

Was she the one holding on to hate? Was she the one who was being delicate?She decided to brush it off and just be nice. She couldn't hold a grudge forever, and well they both knew where they stood.

Eloise came into Penelope's room at 7am, she barged in as soon as Penelope opened the door.

"Jesus Penelope, I'm getting married and well I'm a freaking out."

Penelope laughed as she watched Eloise pace around her room. She immediately went to the mini bar and pulled out the wine she had acquired from downstairs the night before as she had a sneaky suspicion she'd need it.

"Here, drink, and sit."

Penelope passed the wine to Eloise, and she sunk into Penelope's bed.

"Penelope, it feels like we haven't been apart. Let's never do this long distance friendship again."

Eloise grabbed her hand, and Penelope nodded.

Penelope poured herself a glass of wine, and crawled into bed with Eloise. They sat there for the next hour just laughing, discussing all things from the past year. The bottle was soon finished.

Penelope informed her all about her boy exploits, and Eloise was affronted.

"Pen!!! What the actual? I never knew you had it in you!!"

Eloise nearly fell off the bed laughing when Penelope informed her of Marco, and his particular interests. It was safe to say Penelope's eyes were opened to some new ways of pleasure. She told her all about how he chased her for months, and the they were together for a little while before he moved to Canada.

"Wait.. Marco? What's Marcos last name?"

Eloise went pale.

"Ciraulo"

Penelope replied quickly.

"Shit Penelope, he's here. Phillip knows him and his family. Marco is here with his two other brothers, one of them has took a liking to Francesca."

Penelope sunk back and nearly fell off the bed herself. Not in worry, but fits of laughter.

"Well at least I won't be bored."

She winked at Eloise.

"Omg Pen, you are a blooming minx!"

Eloise said as laughed with her best friend.

Penelope wasn't bothered about Marco. I mean they had kept in touch sporadically over the years. She wasn't afraid to see him, or talk to him. I mean they ended on good terms, and he was pretty good in bed. So I suppose a holiday romance wouldn't be the worst thing at a wedding?

They were in Italy for two weeks, and well with the wedding happening at the start, it made for a fun two weeks in the sun.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock at the door.

"Penelope, give me Eloise. You have to get yourself to hair and make up. Now. I'm going to murder both of you."

It was Daphne, no doubt about it.

Eloise and Penelope arrived at the door with their heads down after their scolding from Daphne. Penelope quickly fixed her bed, grabbed her bridesmaid bag and slippers and ran out the door. As she quickly fixed her slippers on to her feet she heard a voice behind her,