Preparing for the festival!-Chapter 9

Začať od začiatku

"I chose you six because you all have a sense of work ethic. Midoriya is smart, and I recently found out that he could be aggressive and passive-aggressive. Momo is the same as Midoriya. Kaminari can keep his composure and not be mad at customers, instead let them step all over him" Aizawa said. "Is that a compliment...?" Kaminari pondered. "I guess you can consider it that way, the customers are always right." Momo shrugged.

"What about us sensei?" Todoroki asked. "Well... Maybe I should've chosen three different students..." Aizawa looked at the three. "EH!? YOU THINK THOSE THREE ARE BETTER THAN US?" Bakugo was agitated enough. "Just... a little? But you can work on that. Anyway, that's it! Looking forward to your help" Aizawa gave the group a thumbs up and slid back into his sleeping bag.

"Tsk..." he whispered. "Hey babe, this might be a way to annoy Deku even more. Then he might get all sad and start crying" Uraraka smiled at him. "I mean, yeah. There's no way that Midoriya still doesn't cry at all of Bakugo's bullying" Todoroki whispered. "Hell yeah, you're right. We're going to ruin this nerds life one way or another" Bakugo smirked.

"Hey Midoriya, can we step outside?" Momo tugged onto his shirt. He raised an eyebrow but nodded. The two headed outside the classroom and into the hall, a little further away from the classroom. "What is it Momo?" he asked. "Have you apologized to Kendo yet?" she whispered into his ear. The question threw him off a bit. "Don't you hate her... for whatever reason?" he asked. "Of course I hate her? And I probably will never stop hating her... but what you did to her wasn't right. Even I know that" Momo frowned. "Why does she hate this girl so much?" he thought. "Whenever I try to talk to her she runs away? She clearly wants nothing to do with me." Midoriya shrugged.

*ACK-*

Izuku held his stomach in pain. "W-What was that for!?" he yelled. "I don't know... I kinda got mad thinking about the old you. So I punched your stomach" Momo shrugged. "S-Seriously? Momo that hurt" he groaned. "Oops" she smiled. "I'm so going to get you back"  Midoriya grabbed her waist, lifting her up. "H-Hey! Put me down, President? T-This isn't appropriate..." she whispered, her face glowing red in embarrassment. "You punching my stomach isn't appropriate" Midoriya frowned while spinning her around. "S-Seriously! Put me down Midoriya!?" she pouted in anger. "You're so cute when you're mad at me" he grinned. "I-I hate you! I really do!" she yelled. "Aw, you love me? I love you too" he smiled. Momo angrily pouted even more, that her face looked beyond red. Midoriya stared at her and laughed. "Why are you laughing? This isn't funny Izuku?" Momo looked at him for a moment and started laughing too. The two were having the time of their life. "Pfft... Midoriya..." she wiped her tears away from laughing and stared at him. "Izuku-Kun... you're such a fascinating person." she thought and leaned in, inches apart from his face. Midoriya held her in silence as he slowly leaned into hers.

Then...

"Hey guys, I kinda forgot to ask-" Kaminari walked out of the classroom and froze. The second that he froze, Mineta walked out "Yo Midori-" then Mineta froze. Then Jirou walked out "Hey Yaomom-" then Jirou froze.

Then the two broke apart from each other and froze themselves. "Oh... uh, hey guys?" Midoriya whispered. "Momo. You, me. Talk. Now." Jirou pointed at her best friend in anger. "W-Well Jirou, you know I have a lot of Vice-President duti-" Momo was instantly snatched away from Jirou as the other three stood speechless. "So... how's life?" Midoriya whispered. "You're coming with us" Mineta said in a scary tone. "T-That's amazing..." Midoriya mumbled while being dragged away.

~With Momo and Jirou/A empty classroom~

"Are you two dating?" Jirou touched her friend's shoulder. "W-Wel-" Momo got interrupted. "Have you guys done the... thing... You know when a girl and a guy really love each other an-" Jirou was interrupted this time. "Kyoka! S-Stop!?" Momo blushed and hid her face. "So you have?" Jirou looked a bit shocked. "No!? We're not dating and we haven't done the 'thing'?" Momo protested. "Really? Why are you guys so buddy-buddy then? You might as well be a couple." Jirou sighed. "We're only trying to make Todoroki and the other three jealous." Momo looked away. "Huh? Why didn't you tell me?" Jirou gave Momo a death stare. "I dunno!? I thought you would've killed Midoriya for kissing me when we're not in a real relationship?" Momo sighed. "Wait... you're not actually together?" Jirou looked at Momo like she wanted to kill someone. "I literally said that!?" Momo yelled.

~With Midoriya, Denki, and Mineta/The boys bathroom~

"Why in the boy's bathroom..." Midoriya sighed. "Listen here, we're the ones asking the questions Mr. Midoriya! Or should I say Mr. Yaoyorozu!" Mineta pointed a finger at him. "Mr... what!?" he looked confused. "Weren't you about to kiss the vice president? I didn't know you two were so indecent!" Kaminari yelled, tears almost running down his eyes. "W-We weren't... well..." he thought for a moment. "SEE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DENY IT!? Midoriya... teach me your ways." Mineta begged. "W-Woah! Calm down, we're not dating." Deku scratched his neck in embarrassment. "What!?" the two yelled simultaneously. "We decided to start pretending to be in love with each other and then start a fake relationship to get Todoroki and Uraraka jealous" Midoriya explained. "Oh... you should've said something dude" Kaminari laughed. "Yeah, we can help. I hate those four anyway" Mineta shivered at the thought of the quad. "When do you think you're planning on telling them that you're 'dating'?" Kaminari leaned his arm on his taller friend. "I was thinking of one of the festival days. I mean it lasts for two days so that's enough time" Midoriya thought. "Good idea" Mineta pondered.

~Back with the girls~

"So one of the festival days?" Jirou asked. She was genuinely worried for Momo. "Yeah... probably the last one since we're having a school campfire. It'll set the mood even more" Momo smiled. Jirou sat there and sighed. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" Jirou looked at her with worried eyes. "Huh? I mean the two deserve what they get for cheating" Momo shrugged. "Not that. I mean with Midoriya... it's obvious that you like him besides the fake relationship. I see the way you look at him" Jirou said. Momo started blushing and shook her head. "I- I don't like him. I promised that we would fake it and then break up like nothing happened." Momo looked at her hand and looked up with a smile. "I mean what's the point in having a fake relationship when you end up liking the person that you're pretending with? I'm sure Midoriya doesn't even like me that way." Momo looked at the ground.

She looked everywhere except for at Jirou. "I'm not going to force you to make up your mind, but when you're ready to tell me what you think about him then I'll be willing to listen" Jirou stood up and held out her hand. "Thanks, Jirou, you're amazing. Why didn't you join the student council? I mean Kaminari's in there" Momo raised an eyebrow. "W-What does Kaminari being in there have to do with me?" Jirou blushed as the two headed into the hallway. "You don't want to join? We'll be able to hang out more. Plus it's kinda hard being the only girl in there... they're a bunch of idiots" Momo chuckled. "I can see that" Jirou smiled. She stopped in the hallway and Momo looked back at her. "I'll think about it" Jirou responded. "When you do, I'll make you my secretary" Momo winked at her. "Isn't Iida the secretary?" Jirou raised an eyebrow. "Who cares, Iida can be Midoriya's and you can be mine" Momo shrugged. "Alright, I'll take you up on that offer if I decide to join" Jirou smiled.'

The two had been friends ever since they were kids. Momo used to be a stuck-up kid back in kindergarten and she got ignored for it. Jirou wasn't scared to be her friend though. "I'm glad we met Kyoka" Momo thought.

Chapter 9, END

...

Guys >:))) ARE YOU READY FOR THE START OF SOME REAL IZUMOMO ACTION? HAHAHA!!! GET PUMPED UP.

The festival arc has just begun...