REGARDING HATE & THREATS

So hey fam❤️

Maybe i am distrubing you this late night but it was necessary regarding my book and story. Since you all know this book is on Ruhi (Gen4). So most of you may had already read my rant on Dkp and that cameo & cameo kid. Many of you had supported me and said your Pov.

But right now i have been getting hate comments and threats regarding my book. I had really worked hard to gain 134 followers and to write 14 books while 3 books are still in my draft. It took me months & months to think a plot, invest my time, write the story, get connected with you all. The 134 followers are not less than 1 million for me as i had worked really hard to write my books.

This constant hate comments and threats had been distrubing me since morning. All i did was present my POV but the blame game & hate comments, threat started. I had done nothing wrong but you all know wattpad takes the report seriously. So to let you all know even if the people report my id i will be back with a bang.

I had been with Abhimanyu Birla since day 1. If he was wrong i had point out his mistakes but if he was wronged i had point out other mistakes as well. For me Abhimanyu Birla is an emotion the first character i had loved whole heartedly. And seeing such hate for that character and personal level comment broke my heart. All i am asking for is love and support this time.

You all can see the comments in Dkp & utter shit. There you can have a look at people mindset.

No grudges may mahadev guide them to right path 🕉️.

I had full faith on Mahadev. I hadn't done anything wrong so i won't fear the outcome 🕉️.

Om namah shivaye🕉️🔱