DKP AND THE UTTER SHIT

So when the show is not running due to unfair and partiality done to former cast. They are showing this type of shit.

For us Ruhi was always bundle of joy with pure innocence but now they are ruining her as well just to show that unwanted cameo daughter mahan.

Makers had already started to whitewashe Armaan Poddar and now they are showing that chomuri mahan.

And i don't understand how on the earth people are supporting Armaan Poddar. He is the main vamp. He was the one who didn't have guts to speak the truth and now to please his brother is using Ruhi as a toy. He didn't want to break his brother heart so he asked Ruhi to marry him and after Rohi wedding he went behind Ruhi promised her to not love anyone except her and now he is behaving like a saint. Just because Ruhi is Aarohi daughter people are against her.

And one more thing i noticed is how sick people mindset are. Like if Pratiksha and Shehzada are comfortable with each other, share photos videos then they are filling up their comment box with hate. Behind camera they are not Ruhi and Armaan they are Pratiksha and Shehzada and people need to understand it.

This book will be for Ruhi only so dear Chomumaan lover kindly don't read because i am seriously not even a percent intrested in that chomuri.

Enough of my angry rant.

Kindly do suggest me ideas for Os as i will be writing Os/Ts only.

Ruhi❤️