𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"You starting to sound like hoarder, some of the shit you got there you ain't worn it months. You got an addiction or something,"

"I do not!" She said immediately.

"'ight, after we leave here don't buy no clothes for a month,"

"That's too long Tremani,"

"See, you addicted. You can't even go four weeks without buying clothes,"

"It's not my fault I like to switch it up," She shrugged causing him to shake his head.

"Okay, I'm ready to go," Daila told her boyfriend as the walked out of another store.

"'bout time," He said causing her to wave him off.

"Can we get food from here though?" She asked as they were about to pass the food court of the mall, he nodded.

"What you want mami?" He said as they turned into the food court.

"Ummmm....Hibachi please, just get me whatever you get," She told him as she sat down at a table, watching him place all of her bags down.

He nodded, leaning over to peck her lips before going to get their food.

As she waited, Daila decided to check her security camera app to see what Koda was doing, she decided to leave her out of the cage while she was gone.

She watched the tape only to see Koda lying on her sofa comfortably, Daila shook her head.

Koda wasn't supposed to be there but Daila didn't mind because she had just taken a bath before Daila left the house.

"Daila? That's you?" A male voice said causing her to look up, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Azrin?" Daila questioned, the male nodded.

If you don't remember, Azrin was Daila's first date.

Daila didn't think that he liked her because he acted as if he were annoyed with her and tired of explaining things to her.

"Wassup wit' you? How you been?"

"I've been great, you?"

"I'm coolin, I been trying to talk to you tho, but I lost your number. I got a new phone, so you think I could get it again? Maybe take you out again?" He asked , getting straight to the point.

"Oh! Um...no, I-

"She good," Ezrah said simply as he sat their food down, his demeanor intimidating Azrin a bit. It was only because Ezrah was taller, and buffer.

"My bad bro, we could be friends tho, Dai," Azrin said after looking back to the girl, causing Ezrah to laugh a bit. He knew the male didn't want to just be her friend.

"Yeah we can-

"Nah, she good 'onnat too," Ezrah answered, cutting his girlfriend off because there was no way in hell Azrin was being her friend. He only wanted one thing from her, and Ezrah knew that. Clearly Daila didn't.

"Damn, you ain't gon' let her-

"She good nigga, take yo' ass on," Ezrah said with a mug, the boy was staring to get annoying.

"My bad bro," Azrin said simply before walking off.

"Thank you, but I can speak for myself Ezrah," Daila said with a frown.

"I know mama, you was finna' tell that nigga yeah. We ain't doing that shit over here,"

"Because he wanted to be friends, you're acting like he was asking to have sex with me or something," She replied with her face scrunched up.

"That's what he planning on, 'ian even tryna' be controlling or nothing-

"That's what it's sounding like," Daila cut off, attitude evident in her tone.

"If that's how you feel, cool. Don't text that nigga, Dai," Ezrah stated, ending the conversation there because he didn't want argue with her.

He always tried to avoid getting upset with Daila because he knew that there were just certain things she didn't understand, but she was taking him there.

She rarely had an attitude with him but when she did, it annoyed the hell out of Ezrah but she didn't care.

"I'm not a kid Ezrah, stop telling me what to do,"

"Ian even tryna' make it like that ma. I just don't want you texting him,"

"Why? I can't have friends? I'm not the one 'making it like that' you are,"

"Stop talking to me Dai, fa' real,"

"Quit slamming my shit, fuck is yo' problem bra?" Daila heard Ezrah curse after she slammed his car door, she just continued walking

She was annoyed with Ezrah, she felt like he was the main one saying she should do things on he own but he always did things for her.

She just ignored the feeling of him walking right behind her as she typed away on her phone, texting Azrin her address so that he could pick her up the next day.

He had ended up DM'ing her on Instagram and they planned a strictly friendly outing. Daila had to clarify that they were only friends at least twenty times.

They were going to see a movie, which Daila was excited about. She just hoped that all went well.

now she know nothing is finna go well, don't piss me off dai 😒😒😒😒