𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Anne

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Anne...she's gone," Daniel told his wife when he found Daila's note.

The couple had just gotten back from their business trip and were currently looking for their daughter.

""What?" Anne asked, Daniel just gave her the note.

Dear Mom & Dad, I have left home and I'm not coming back. I know that you both have supported me all of my life but you've also kept me hidden, sheltered, and brainwashed. I now know that what you've been doing to me is wrong. Don't bother looking for me or sending out search teams because I am safe. Stay out of my life please. That's all I ask of you.

- Sincerely, Your daughter, Daila

"That ungrateful brat! After all we've done for her?" Anne cursed.

"I told you Anne, she would get sick of it one day. Just let her go, we've caused too much trouble for her already," Daniel told his wife but she just shook her head.

"Fuck that, cut off her trust fund, stop giving her money. Let her be homeless, show her how the world really is,"

"We can't do that and you know we can't. Once we set that fund up we made sure that nobody could touch it other than her, not even us,"  Daniel said causing her to roll her eyes.

"We can stop wiring her money, but that it," Daniel lied, just to calm him wife down.

Daniel know what he did was wrong and he felt guilty, so he planned on still giving Daila money whether she needed it or not.

Believe it or not, he loved his daughter unlike his wife, whom he also loved. He was weak-minded and he just went with whatever she said, but he was done with that.

He knew that he'd probably never be close with his daughter again and he had already came to terms with that information, there was nothing else for him to do about that.

So he planned on leaving her be, and forcing his wife to do the same.

"Kafeya, how much time do I have to stay here?" Daila asked, she didn't know if she was invading Kafeya's space

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kafeya, how much time do I have to stay here?" Daila asked, she didn't know if she was invading Kafeya's space.

"However long you need to Daila, I don't mind. Plus, I like having some company girl,"

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें