liked by Sheldon_Keefe and 300,000 others

Can't wait to host the best team in Toronto here at Black Horse, hope y'all have a good night at the only old time country bar in Toronto.

Marner_93 Can't wait to see the amazing bar tenders and amazing owner Dylan tonight

^John_Taveras You got that right. Can't wait to see you again Dylan

^^austonmatthews Whose Dylan?

^^^Fan-Leafs89 Is Auston serious right now, he doesn't know who Dylan is. Her insta is @Dylan_Scott she's the best bar tender and owner in Toronto

Load more comments...

Autson's POV:

I went to her Instagram when someone put her tag in the comments and I saw the most gorgeous women I have even seen.

Dylan_Scott ☑ 

Liked by John_Taveras, Marner_93 and 4 million others

Bar Ready Right now. 😝😋

Comments Disabled

I shut my phone and got ready for tonight since we had to be at the bar by 4 and it was 3:00. I got up and showered and got changed into black dress pants and a white button up. 

I met up for Mitch and John and the first thing that Mitch said as I walked up to them "I can't believe you don't know who Dylan is I mean she is the most amazing bar owner ever!" "I just didn't know that she was the one who owned the damn bar". John looked at me and replied "Yea well, if you came out with us normally you would have met her, maybe we can get him to drink with us tonight usually we can get her to drink with us." 

We walked inside and went to the bar and got our drinks and then I saw her walk out wearing a skimpy outfit and was left with my jaw dropped. 

The Outfit 

She looked absolutely amazing and John called her over "Hey Dylan, Come here" she walked over with a smile and hugged John and then Mitch "Hey guys how are you?" they said they were good and then they turned to me

She looked absolutely amazing and John called her over "Hey Dylan, Come here" she walked over with a smile and hugged John and then Mitch "Hey guys how are you?" they said they were good and then they turned to me. "Well Dylan this is our friend Auston. You wanna have some drinks with us?" "Well first it's nice to meet you Auston and sure why don't we go to the table and have some drinks" Mitch then looked at her and said "Shots?" "Sure we can I'll have one of my bar tenders to bring 'em over."