Baekhyun was watching the wedding from a side. It was like dream wedding up on the clouds in the sky. It was heavenly. If things went right, maybe Baekhyun could have experienced this too, and with Sehun.

All of a sudden, he felt the strong, familiar scent moving towards him.

Sehun looked even more dashing than last time.

As their eyes met, their lips were shut.

Baekhyun tried to escape when Sehun called

Sehun: Baekie, I have to talk to you about something.

Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat again after hearing the affectionate 'Baekie'. It was only a name by Sehun.

Baekhyun turned around and started leaving.

Sehun: Please Baekie..

Baekhyun: I don't want to talk to you.

Sehun: Please..just give me 5 minutes!

Baekhyun: NO!!

Sehun: Please just 5 minutes. I will never disturb you again. I promise...

Baekhyun's mind was telling him not to listen to this bastard but his heart was wishing to talk to him, maybe for the last time.

He followed his heart and only allowed 5 minutes.

Baekhyun:Ok fine but only 5 minutes, not more than that

Sehun: Thanks. Let's go over there and talk.

Baekhyun: No.

Sehun: Please..please...

They moved to a side and sat down.

Baekhyun: So, what is it?

Baekhyun had expected Sehun to apologize for his past actions. He noticed Sehun staring at him.

Sehun: You've changed a lot. Your hair colour is different and you're even more skinny.

Baekhyun: Physique and hair colour can change so easily. Even relationships can break within a night. One day you're there and then you're not.