I walked up to him and asked, "Excuse-me, what about my letter?" He was already confused about it and was looking along all the papers he had in the file but my appointment letter was somewhere missing.

"I am sorry, Alice! There has to be some mistake. I am looking for it. Mr. Rodgers handed me all the letters. I might have misplaced it somehwere. I am sorry. Let me check."

"Could there be a possibilty that Mr. Rodgers forgot to gave you mine?" I asked glumly.

He finally looked staright into my eyes. Till now, he was just ignoring making an eye-contact with me. He saw a gleam of disappointment on my face. He raised an eyebrow as I gave a possibilty. He went into some deep thought. I called him again.

"Allan?"

"Allan? Could it be possible, huh?" I repeated. Everytime, I looked at him, his face looked very familiar. I don't know if it was because his appearance resembled with that of Theo's or I had seen him before, somewhere. Somewhere, I can't recall.

"Ye-yes, yes. It could be." He managed to stutter a reply back. "I'll go and check there once." He started to walk.

"Wait! Its okay. I will go and see myself. I'll inform you, if I get it there, okay!" I turned to leave.

"Stop!" He kind of ordered.

"Excuse-me?" I turned back to him when he abruptly stopped me.

"Sorry. I mean. It's my mistake. So, I'll go and check. You stay here. Moreover, it would be difficult to inform me because I am busy after this and you won't be able to find me." He impishly replied.

"I can go and get it myself. And, sir there is a thing that was invented long back and is in very much use after that. That's called 'phone'." Why was he being so dominant?

"You dont have my number to inform me. So, your 'phone' here would be useless." He snapped back at me.

"Mr. smarty-pants, you can give me your number. Once, you do so, my phone would be the most useful thing here. Tell me your number." I couldn't stop the smirk on my face.

•••

"May I come in, Professor?" I peeped inside the door when there was no response for my knock. Mr. Rodgers was inside with a student who was sitting next to him, to mention exactly, she was siting very close to him inspite being on different chairs. He hesitated a little as he saw me on the door.

"Alice! Alice Savatore. Come in. Come in."

"Victoria, I'll see you later. Till then, you practice your today's doubt which I just now cleared, okay?" He said to the blond girl, who was just a few centimetres away from him, a while ago. She pulled her skirt down, nodded and left.

As she left, I felt Mr. Rodgers heated gaze on my bare legs that were out from the dress I was wearing. I suddenly, felt very uncomfortable in that dress, in that room, actually, in Mr. Rodgers presence around me.

My breaths got uneven as he took steps towards me. I was having a feeling of strong abomination for Mr. Rodgers. For the very first time, all the rumours about him seemed true to me. Now, I understood why Allan was pestering to get the letter himself.

"What brought you here, Alice?" He went back towards his desk. I relaxed a bit thinking he was sitting but instead he turned around and leaned back on the desk, resting all his weight on his arms that were behind him on the desk.

"I-I, sir, Mr. Rodgers, I, actually Allan gave all the appointment letters but he didn't had mine. So, I, I came to ask you."

"Oh, yes! Appointment letter. Congrats, Alice. You're one talented girl. I made sure, yesterday, that none of your talents go unseen. But still there are few things that I have to discover about you, myself. Only, if you let me."