Chapter 2- New Home

The rest of the day at the hospital was kind of bland. I was bored waiting for Melissa to get off work so she could take us home so I could get settled down.

I had gotten to know Melissa McCall well in the short time I have been here. She has a son named "Scott", who goes to beacon hills high (I assume I will go there since I can't go back and forth to school in Florida) she's divorced and a few other things.

A few hours later

"Riley are you ready to go" Melissa said as she walked in the room". "Yeah, I guess so". I replied in uncertainty. Honestly I wasn't sure if I was ready to start a new life new friends, but what was I supposed to do.

As we walked out to the car melissa's phone rang.
RING RING!!
I wasn't really paying attention to her conversation. Busy worrying about new school, if I am gonna be able to make new friends, what Scott will be like, and basically everything new. When she hung up the phone she asked "Do you mind of we stop by to pick up my son at his friends I forgot I had to?" "Yeah, that'd be fine" I agreed.

About 5 minutes later we pulled into a driveway with the name Stilinski on the mail box. I had heard that name before in the hospital but I don't know who it was. Melissa pulled into the driveway and parked "Come on this won't take long." She said. I hopped out of the car and followed her to the front door. I'm guessing she new whoever Stilinski was because she took out a key and unlocked the door. When we walked in, two boys and three girls were sitting at a table looking at a map with a bunch of red dots connected with red lines. My thoughts came I shouldn't judge because I don't know what is going on.
Someone spoke and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey mom" Scott said I assumed. "Hey I have some work this go to do when we get home so, chop chop!" Melissa demanded. "Ok, uh you must be Riley." Scott looked at me. I replied "Yes, you must be Scott" "Yeah, this is Stiles, Malia, Kira, and Lydia" Scott introduced me to his friends. Scott said his goodbyes and the three of us got in the car and rode to the house that was going to be my home for I don't know how long.

On the ride home I was quiet and listened to Scott tell his mom about the lacrosse game this Friday and that he had practice all week. A few minutes later we arrived at the house. I followed Scott and Melissa to the front door took a deep breath then stepped inside.

I am still looking for opinions and have decided I am just gonna go in with the story because really like it and I bored all of the time so it gives me something to do. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!