Chapter 1 - The Hospital

"Hello? Can you hear me? Sweety, what is your name?" A nurse asked me. "Riley" I replied not remembering anything. " Riley my name is Melissa McCall, I need you to stay with me ok!" Nurse Melissa shouted. Rushing down the hall lying on the gurney I fell into a sleep that was indescribable.

A few hours later

"Riley are you feeling ok?" Someone asked me from above. "Where am I ?" I said in confusion "Your in the Beacon Hills Hospital" I looked up to see Melissa the nurse that rushed me in on the gurney. "Where are my parents" sitting up to see the room in focus. "Riley, you were in an accident and your parents did not survive." I felt tears fill my eyes screams burst out of my mouth knowing I would never see my parents as long as I lived. Soon enough I stopped crying and screaming to the point I fell asleep.

The next day
8:38 am
I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling only to be disturbed by a knock on the door. A doctor came in not saying a word to replace the saline bag hanging from above. A few minutes later Melissa came in with my breakfast. "Are feeling better Riley " she asked. "Better, but since I have no other family where will I go?" I replied "That's what I came in here to talk ask you. Beacon Hills does not have a foster home but I a more than welcome to bring you into my home." She said with a smile.
So many things were running through my mind at this point. "I guess so? "

Please comment and give opinions this is my first fan fic and I am not sure if I should continue! I know this is a short chapter but I was trying to make sure I should ckntinue! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!