Chapter 5

Hiro's P.O.V
When we finished cleaning and puting stuff away it was 11:29am so we went downstairs I made tea for myself and a coffee for Tadash, Tadashi started to make us some sandwiches when I finished with making the tea I placed them on the bench and after a few minutes Tadashi placed the sandwiches on the beanch as well "thank you for the sandwiches" I said "and thank you for the coffee" Tadashi said we then laughed after a few seconds we started to eat our lunch I was on my phone doing the maths of paying back Aunt Cass once I finished that and finished our lunch we then make two lists one for what Aunt Cass needs and the other for what needs fixing "okay that should be good for now" Tadashi said "yeah I think so too" I said  "okay then it's 12:41pm right now so everyone should be here soon" Tadashi said "okay then" I said I went upstairs and I grabbed my sketchbook and pencil case I walked back downstairs and I sit back down where I had sat beforehand and I started to sketch idea's for inventions to make money from them after I did a very ruff sketch of like five of them, a ring came from the doorbell at the door Tadashi goes and opens it and in the doorway is Wasabi, Honey, GoGo and Fred, they all come inside and walked into the kitchen I kept on drawing until "did you draw all of theses?" Honey asked "umm yes" I said looking at her "they look really good" Honey said "thanks but it's just a very ruff sketch" I said "really?" everyone said but not Tadashi "well yeah" I said "I told Hiro that his very ruff sketches look like it's almost finished but he never believed me" Tadashi said "well it is because when you draw it almost looks like a two year old had draw it" I said "well I guess you haven't seen my newest drawings because they look better then a two year old's drawing" Tadashi said we then laughed for a few minutes then I get back to drawing Tadashi makes me some mint tea and what ever for everyone else once I finished six more ideas then someone said wanting to go out to get something to eat "can we get subway?" I asked "hmm yes I also want subway" Tadashi said then everyone else agreed to so I got my phone and wallet, Tadashi did the same then we went into Wasabi's car we then start driving I had a little bit of anxieties but Tadashi must had saw that because he then held my hand rubbing the back of it when we got there Tadashi didn't let go which I was great full for that because there was a lot of people at subway when it was my turn I let go of Tadashi I did my order and Tadashi did his I already paid for mine and Tadashi just finished Tadashi then held my hand again because my anxieties was still there, once everyone else finished paying we then went back home we had started eating and I was the first to finish so I washed up and got changed into something that I wouldn't care if flour or jam would go on it I then went to Aunt Cass in the bakery "hey Aunt Cass" I said " hey Hiro where's Tadashi?" Aunt Cass asked "he's still eating with everyone he'll be down once he finish's eating and everyone goes on their way" I said "okay then I have a few minutes so I'll teach you the register if you need a refresher" Aunt Cass said "yeah that would be good thank you" I said "right let's see hmm well first from left to right on the cashier side is two dollars to ten dollars the hot stuff is from left to right one dollar and fifty cents to ten dollars then the drinks is shone here and anything else that I haven't mentioned so then" Aunt Cass said then she teach me how to use the register Tadashi came in then Aunt Cass had left after the few hours of opening hours left when we finished I had to leave Tadashi to close up because I needed to calm down before I had a anxieties attack so I grabbed my phone and headphones I sat on the bed in Tadashi's and my bedroom and just listened to music I had calmed down just when Tadashi came in and sat on the bed I took my headphones off and stopped the music "hey you doing okay now?" Tadashi asked "yeah I'm all good now" I said "good because I have something to tell you" Tadashi said "yeah what is it?" I asked "umm I like you in a romantic way" Tadashi said "wait really?" I asked shocked "yeah it's not a joke plus I wouldn't joke about this" Tadashi said "oh well I guess I have something to tell you to" I said "yeah what is it?" Tadashi asked "I like you to in the romantic way to" I said then Tadashi hugged me I was giggling and Tadashi was laughing "so does this mean we are official?" I asked "only if you want to be" Tadashi said "what if this doesn't work out?" I asked Tadashi moved so he could see my face but didn't let go "I wouldn't kick you out of this house or any house and out of my life we can try to be friends I have seen it work out that way so yeah but let's just take us one step at a time okay?" Tadashi asked "okay then I can do that" I said "good I'm going to have a shower now then" Tadashi said "okay then" I said with a smile Tadashi had let go of me and got up and grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom and closed the door I was still smiling finally being with Tadashi but more than friends this time.

1029 words