Chapter 3

Tadashi's P.O.V
When we went out for lunch I had asked "hey Hiro do you want to go to R.A?" I had waited for a few minutes for Hiro to answer "well I do want to but I don't know just yet" Hiro said "and that is one hundred present okay and if you do want to go I'll help you with the paper work" I said "haha thanks Dashi" Hiro said "yeah no problem" I said when we finished eating we went back to the R.A and we met Mr. Robert Callaghan "hello Tadashi how are you today?" Mr. Robert asked "I'm good Mr. Robert oh umm this is Hiro Potter, Hiro this is Mr. Robert he is the head of the R.A" I said "it's nice to meet you Mr. Robert" Hiro said holding his hand out "yes it is nice to meet you too Mr. Potter" Mr. Robert said shacking Hiro's hand for three seconds "Hiro is thinking to join R.A" I said "really? well I hope to see you around Mr. Potter I have a meeting to get to so I'll see you both around" Mr. Robert said walking away by then Wasabi, Honey, GoGo and Fred had looked like they heard the conversation that we had "that was weird" Fred said "yeah he's never like that at all he's a very nice person" Honey said "I know him but I've never met him before but my parents did he was a very big suspect in the investigation so I guess he for some reason hates me" Hiro said "no that can't be he doesn't hate anyone" I said "dude let me tell you something in the rich people department" Fred said "okay then tell me" I said "the rich people only use Mr. Miss. or Mrs. when they are introducing each other or doing business or they hate you or just dislike you if anything Mr. Robert is our boss more or less so we have to say it but he only says it once to everyone but not Hiro so he most definitely hates Hiro but the reason he said Hiro can't be the only thing right?" Fred asked "well hmm... oh right I heard Mr. Robert liked my mother they had met in university same with my dad and Aunt Cass, my mother and Aunt Cass where best friends on day one too so maybe Aunt Cass may know" Hiro said "it's maybe because you have your dads blood in you I've seen it on the news and news papers a lot so yeah" GoGo said "yeah that's maybe it" Hiro said "well anyway on less whatever this is matter can we come over to your house at like three something?" Wasabi asked "give me one second" I said I pull out my phone and text Aunt Cass and after a few minutes she texts back "yeah sorry that would be a no tomorrow yes just not today" I said "you ask your Aunt if we could come over why?" GoGo asked "because even if I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want it's her house, she has rented it for I don't know how long he pays me clothes, she makes me food and she puts a roof over my head and one day I'll pay it all back for her, so it's her house her rules until farer notice" I said "yeah I guess I get that" GoGo said "good then" I said I get a text from Aunt Cass "oh Hiro we have to go home Aunt Cass has a delivery today and we have her car" I said "yeah that's fine she must had gotten it when she was running the café today, so it's not her fault" Hiro said then he yarned "okay then let's go and get our things then say goodbye Hiro" I said "bye everyone" Hiro said "see ya" I said "bye!" all four of them said we go to my work space I got everything and I took the cans that we had drank today with us we go out and into the car and leave Hiro texted Aunt Cass saying we were on our way home so when we got home Hiro had started to fall asleep "Hiro we're home now come on you can go to sleep in a bed inside the house" I said "yeah okay then" Hiro said he undid his seatbelt and got out I did the same thing and grabbed our stuff we went inside I gave Aunt Cass the keys to the car Hiro said hello to Aunt Cass and went up stairs and I went up after I talked to Aunt Cass for a few minutes I saw Hiro in the bed almost asleep I saw that he had gotten changed so I got his phone out and put it on charge I put his over stuff that he gave me on the floor but next to the bed and the wall so no one would step on it I looked at Hiro and he was looking at me "have a good nape Hiro" I said "thank you Dashi" Hiro said "no problem so go to sleep" I said "haha okay" Hiro said I got my note pad out and a pencil and I started writing inside of it after a few minutes I felt a tap on my head so I looked up to see that Hiro had woken up "hey you woke up what's the matter?" I asked "I'm hungry" Hiro said "well it's almost dinnertime and Aunt Cass had just closed up the shop for the day so dinner should be soon" I said "kay" Hiro said going to the bathroom just when Hiro got out of the bathroom Aunt Cass called us down for dinner so we went downstairs and we had our food we talked about what had happened today leaving out what had happened with Mr. Robert and Hiro for tonight after dinner Hiro and myself had a shower so Hiro had a shower then myself and we went to bed Hiro was on his phone and I was on mine for about thirty minutes and then we went to sleep.

1043 words