This time, he also drove the same car, but he carried an extra Pan Zhuoyi.

The heat was still very strong in the afternoon, and most of the zombies were hiding in tall buildings or in the shadows, rarely moving around. In summer, the days are long and it doesn’t get dark until after 7pm, and the high temperature will last until then.

It is relatively less dangerous for humans to go out during this period.

But that's only relative. After all, zombies and monsters just don't like sunlight and high temperatures. They don't die in the light. If you really bump into them, it's still very dangerous.

Lin Konglu and the others seemed to be unlucky. Less than half an hour after setting off, a group of zombies hiding in the shadows of the street corner were disturbed.

In order not to attract more zombies and monsters, Cen Bin and others did not choose to shoot. Instead, they stepped on the accelerator and planned to take a detour and rush past.

But after the detour, the situation was no better, or even worse.

The further they moved forward, the more zombies rushed out of the tall buildings. Before long, the zombies in the buildings on both sides jumped down like dumplings and rushed straight towards the convoy.

The three vehicles were quickly surrounded, and everyone had to draw their guns and shoot the zombies rushing over while looking for opportunities to break out.

But these zombies are not slow-moving low-level zombies, nor are they newly mutated zombies that are easy to shoot.

Often they fire several shots, but they can't break the zombie's head, so they can only take out heavy fire weapons. But the zombies are so fast that they rush to the car in the blink of an eye, leaving no one with time to fire.

Some zombies also fused with other monsters, and their arms instantly split into sticky octopus tentacles, which were as strong as steel and grabbed their cars.

Fortunately, there was an awakener on Cen Bin's side, and he deployed his ice shield in time to block the blow. But cracks appeared in the ice shield instantly, and it was obvious that it would not last long.

In Lin Konglu's car, he was driving with all his concentration, avoiding zombie attacks while following the two cars in front of him.

Pan Zhuoyi was sitting in the back seat, sweating from anxiety. He aimed a rocket launcher at a tentacled zombie and kept saying in a trembling voice: "This time I have to hit it right, this time I have to hit it right..."

Lin Konglu stared at the rearview mirror and comforted him: "Don't be nervous."

"I, I'm not nervous. It's just the first time I've been surrounded by so many zombies, and they're all high-level zombies... Could we have broken into a zombie nest? What the hell is this? You can't kill me with a gun even if you run so fast. .”

The more Pan Zhuoyi spoke, the more his voice became trembling, and finally he simply shut up. After taking aim, his heart skipped a beat, and he gritted his teeth and fired.

With a loud "boom" and the sound of ammunition breaking through the air, the tentacled zombie rushing towards the off-road vehicle exploded instantly, and several zombies next to it also disappeared in the flames.

"Hit!" Pan Zhuoyi slapped his thigh in excitement, then wiped the sweat from the corners of his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Konglu was not optimistic about the current situation. Heavy fire weapons were powerful, but they were also loud and would attract more zombies.