FOREWORD

𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐫.

synopsis

much can be learnt when the only family member you ever knew is dead.

quinn emily anderson's life began with the classic 'once upon a time'. once upon a time, she lived in connecticut, in a dinghy apartment with creaky floorboards above a fast food joint. once upon a time, her mother, kristina linh anderson, had raised her to face the watchful eyes and layered tricks the world beyond the peeling walls would throw at her. once upon a time, her sister, evangeline jace anderson, had taught her how to bake, and she'd made lemon tarts on her mother's birthday. once upon a time, she'd attended public school, all bright smiles and sharp tongue, and had emerged top of the class, year after year.

once upon a time, she lived.

and once upon a time, her mother died.

she entered the funeral hall a sobbing mess, vulnerable to the critisicms thrown her way, drowing in the empathy strangers shoved at her. she emerged from it with eyes of steel and metal walls around her heart, determined to walk with her head held high through the grief and attempt to live a peaceful life with evangeline.

but when a stranger dumps forty-two billion dollars in your bank account and leaves a property the size of hawaii in your posession, you can't exactly ignore it, can you?

a little google search of the two words 'tobias hawthorne' spat quinn into the chaos of the hawthorne family, where secrets lurked in literally every corner of the picture-perfect house, and riddle after riddle waited just out of sight to be solved.

then came the four hawthorne brothers, each as beautiful as if they were sculpted, each with secrets to reveal, each darker than the next, each with brains to rival the other.

and it was here that quinn learnt to fear for her life and heart as a certain boy, dressed in his immaculate suits and with features like roughly cut marble, stepped into the spotlight.

cast

emily lewis as quinn emily anderson

arvid hestner as grayson davenport hawthorne