Chapter Twenty Four:- Misinterprets

Start from the beginning

"Fuck fuck fuck....!!!!! Is that how it feels to stay on the last day in this universe?" I uttered to myself while running downstairs

Nah I ain't going back in that room, she will kill me and feed me to stray dogs later on. Yes, she is capable of that.

Someone should have seen the look on her face when I pulled apart, she could have burned me with the fire of her eyes. Fucking lord!!!!!

"You are a dickhead, Ayush. You kissed her without her permission. And you even told her about that tattoo, she must be thinking you are a creep now."

But it was my first proper Kiss, I gave her my first. Wasn't it?

The kiss felt empty yet complete. I couldn't overcome the sensation. I feel her lips still lingering over mine. It was soft, and her lips were shining due to the lipgloss she applied, 'it was Cherry flavoured' I chuckled as I licked my lips, I could still taste her.

I am a gone case now.

Before I could overthink more I bumped into someone because I was starting behind while walking. My gaze turned around when I heard a shrieking yelp and a glass breaking.

"Ahh, it burns" yelped Kavya as she held her hand tight. My gaze travelled to her hand, the redness slowly occurring on her hand due to the hot liquid that touched her skin just now as I looked down at the glass crockery shattered down on the floor.

"I am so sorry, Kavya" I held her hand immediately, careful not to hurt or hold over the burn as I took her downstairs towards the couch, and ran to get the first aid kit for her.

"It's okay, you go to bhabhi. She might be hungry, there's more soup I made in the kitchen to get that for her," she said while hissing I frowned at what happened to her suddenly but shook my head

"I'll get her that later on, your hand is burned, look" I focused on her hand as I kept the ice bag over her hand which I got while I was taking the first aid kit.

"Ayush, listen I am okay this is just a small burn. Will recover, but Bhabhi needs to eat now." she protested again as I looked at her getting up with the ice bag in her hand.

"Okay, I will get that but you go back to your room now. You look so tired, go take a rest" I patted her cheek as she sighed nodding and walked upstairs to her room. "Such an idiot I am, I should watch around while walking" I facepalmed myself.

Sighing I got inside the kitchen to reheat the soup but as soon as I entered I saw Buaji making something.

I frowned as I strolled closer to her until my eyes landed on her making some khichdi "Go and give this to Samriddhi." she said before handing the plate of khichdi to Abhinav who was standing beside her as if inspecting while bua ji cooked, as he nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"Is this a new trick?" I walked closer to Buaji when I saw Abhinav leaving the kitchen

"Trick? What Trick?" She frowned as she wiped her hands with her saree pallu.

"Pehle Kavya ko apni baaton mai fasa kar usse yeh jataya ki usse apka aesan mand hona chaiye abh aur kiso jatana chahti hai aap?" Just as I spoke I saw her eyes turning to glare at me.

("First, by involving Kavya in your words, you showed to her that she should be obliging to you and now who else do you want to express?")

"Aap jante bhi hai aap kya kahe rate hai?" I heard her voice, the same voice I never heard for me, the same voice she never uttered a word in front of me was now ringing in my ears. But today I was least affected by that

("Do you even know what you are speaking?")

"How should I believe you then? Give me a reason" I felt my voice turning down as I asked, her gaze softened as she looked at me. I took my steps back when she forwarded her hand to touch my cheek but stopped midway.