Chapter 26 - A Dramatic Irony -

Começar do início

This... particular demon slayer is quite interesting. He rarely speaks, but when he does, he talks in a slow and emphatic manner that gives more gravitas and authority to his words.

The guy hates his brother. Well, jealousy to be exact. but despite the lack of love between the brothers, he still cares for him. tried to learn the Sun Breathing but took quite a beating so he made his own.

Yet, after the news spread of Yoriichi nearly killing Muzan.. this guy just dissappeared. without a trace. abandoned his wife and kids, and well...gone.

Here is the illustration of the guy;

chapter end."

Y/n sighs at the lack of detail.
"My ancestors was too lazy to write longer.."

Curiously, he swipes his finger to another chapter. looking at the name, and he recognized it.

Page 3

Sengoku Era
Ei Tsugikuni

Ah, this is the offspring of Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Ei was described by his mother as a boy who "liked to talk from morning to evening," suggesting a happier and very talkative nature than his father.

Yet a powerful warrior that continued the legacy Yoriichi passed to him.
Rumor has it that his mother, Uta, was almost killed when Ei was still yet born."

Chapter end.

That's it. "Are you fucking serious?"
Y/n cursed. He knew this book was older than Muzan but he didn't expect such laziness in writing.

"Ei Tsugikuni..." He sighs. "Wonder what happened to you.."

Y/n swipes to another chapter, to only see Ei's daughter.

Page 4

Edo Era
Rei Tsugikuni

"..Damn." Y/n looked at her illustration. he shook his head and cleared his throat. "Pretty girl. but.. she doesn't seem to have any interesting background."

Hours passed on. reading the past of the Tsugikuni clan. until, he finds someone actually interesting.

It was his mum!

Page 499

Taisho era
Nao Tsugikuni

"Note; yeah so I found this book a little while ago and decided to write in my wife about it too. since this book is only filled with this particular breath after all."

-_-

"Huh. So father wrote for mum in this." Y/n whispers.

-_-

The chapter continues.

"Well, Nao is.. a one of a kind. all I can say is that she's kind. always calm.
she displays far more maturity and often acts to mediate situations compared to me.