He was stunned, he can't believe Shen Zhiqing would finished field work so early. But he thought, maybe she didn't want to earn many work points and just stop when she reached her quota.

He nodded at that, anyway farm work is really hard and Shen Zhiqing looks like someone who can afford food, so he doesn't have any problems with that.

And when he heard the second part of Shen Yuying statement about Liu Caixia , he unintentionally frowned.

"Shen Zhiqing, Liu Caixia is not in the clinic. Her condition had turned for the worse last night and her parents decided to bring her to the county hospital."

Shen Yuying frowned, she never thought it was really that bad. Liu Caixia had spit most of the spiritual spring she fed her last night, so it probably didn't have much effect on her body.

"I was planning to visit her, I didn't know she was brought to the hospital last night. Was it very serious?" She inquired.

"I brought them to the hospital last night, and Liu Caixia was unconscious and has a high fever. But before I went home at dawn, her fever subsided but shes still unconscious when I left." He explained.

He was the one who drove the Liu family to the county late last night. She was unconscious and shivering badly that she can't swallow her medicine so with the advice of the barefoot doctor, the Liu couple decided to take her to the hospital.

"I see, thank you for telling me second brother Lu, and I will just wait for Liu Caixia to come home before visiting her." She told and bow to Lu Aiguo politely.

"It's nothing Shen Zhiqing, don't worry although Liu Caixia is weak since birth, but she has been feeling rather well this past year. She will be fine. It's really lucky for you to find her on time, or else it will be a disaster. "

"I was just lucky to be walking near the river when the accident happened.
Then second brother Lu, since Liu Caixia is in the Hospital I better head home, I still have some things to do."

"Then be careful on your way Shen Zhiqing."

She was about to turn when she realized she has still things she wants to discuss with the village Captain, so instead of going back she looked at Lu Aiguo one more time and asked. "Is the Captain in the village office?"

Lu Aiguo who was about to leave stopped his steps. "The Captain is in there, do you need something from the captain?"

"Yes I have something I would like to ask him. Its about the educated youth vegetable garden. There are new educated youth that arrived and I wonder if we can get more plot of land to plant vegetables".

Lu Aiguo who heard her response was stunned. Then he realized, the village really didn't give the educated youth a separate plot of land to cultivate. And now there are many new educated youth that arrived, they must be short of food.

"Then I'll go with you to the village office and help you speak with the captain." He said smiling at Shen Yuying as if assuring her that the it will be alright.

The 2 went to the village office and found both the secretary, village accountant and the village Captain inside.

They were taken aback by the arrival of Shen Yuying since its still early. But Lu Aiguo helped Shen Yuying start the conversation with his father regarding the plot of land.

"Father, I've heard from Shen Zhiqing that their educated youth had problems with food. And theres not enough space to plant more vegetables in their yard, how about we open a new plot for the educated youth. Anyway 6 members arrived yesterday and there must be shortage of vegetables."