I nodded at his statement .

"I was waiting for you " he said

"But for what ? " I was confused at his behaviour since he came back again .

"I want to say something "

I folded my hands around my chest and said " Hmm continue "

"Firstly I want apologise to you for the way I acted before and I know you will be thinking I am not even guilty for my deeds but -

"Since when are you feeling guilty ?" I asked being serious

"Since the day that incident happened "

" I can't believe you Vihaan " I said being expressionless

He came towards and held my hand and said " I am not forcing you to believe me .I am seriously guilty for all this shit and also kissing her was seriously a shitty thing .Now I have agreed .I will make you trust on me again and also from now on I will show my damn efforts towards this marriage and also towards you .Please just have faith in me .I will make the things better between us "

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?

I removed my hands from him and said -

"Ok that's good .But -

"But what Kaira ?"

"But Vihaan I can't forgive you this easily " I said and looked into his eyes and continued " If you will be able to make the things between us better ,if you want to me to forgive or you want me to trust on you again then show your efforts .Show me that you are capable of being my husband or else -

"Or else Kaira ?"

I sighed and said " Or else 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 "

I can see the change of expression on his face .I know he will be feeling super guilty!!! but he deserves this .

𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 .

Now there was awkward silence between us .

"Ok I can understand your each and every thing .Don't worry I will try my best to earn your trust again .I will do my best so that you can forgive me and also I will make the things better for us "

I nodded

Someone knocked on the door .We both looked back and saw one of the worker

"Sir there is a man who want to give something to you "

Vihaan nodded and said " wait here I am going in just 2 mins "

I nodded back at him and he went outside .

few minutes passed away and his phone started to ring .I decided not to accept his call .But someone was calling him continuously and out of irritation I picked up the call .But before I can say something .I heard someone's voice asking something .

"Vihaan bhai did you apologised ? I know you already apologised and everything went smoothly am I right Vihaan bhai ? hello bhai say something .Kya kaira bhabhi aapse baat nahi kar rahi ya fir unhone aapse divorce maang liya .Atleast say something "

I chuckled at his words and ended the call .

Till then Vihaan came in the room .

"Actually that person wanted to give me the postcard related to some business work "

I made an oh face and nodded

"Someone was calling you repeatedly "

He nodded and I decided to go