• 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕀 𝔸𝕞 •

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Calla Brightdust POV:

"FINNICK! HELP ME!" I screamed. Suddenly, everything went dark, as the light faded away. Am I dead? I don't feel dead. I was running, & running so Appolo wouldn't get me. After that I fell into a pond. Why was I screaming for Finnick?! He's not here now. I'm all alone...

My eyes opened once again. I got up, as I'm not in the pond anymore. I feel dry? Where the hell am I? Is this the afterlife?! Please, I can't be dead! As I got up I began to smell...District 4? The strong fresh seaweed, & salt water entered my nose.

"Hello?" I yelled out

"Hello?" I yelled out. Nobody seems to be around. HEY! A woman ran by me with blonde hair, & a red floral dress! I began to run after her. Who the hell is she?! What the FUCK is going on! AGH! I fell onto the ground. "UGH!" I screamed.

Is this real life?! Everything in District 4 looks like how I remembered it. The woman in the red floral dress now ran into my flower shop?! I followed her inside. She sat there now with a wooden guitar with flower designs on it....

Could it be her? "Grandmother..."

She turned around & smiled at me. I instantly hugged her! How is this possible?! My grandmother died long ago. She gave me a kiss on the cheek & sat back down with the guitar. I sat down beside her.

"Is this real?" I asked. She began to tune the guitar. "Somewhat... I'm dead remember?" She answered. She now began to play the tune for 'The Hanging Tree'. "You're almost dead... but not yet." She explained. So, this must be all in my head, right?! There's gotta be a reason I'm here though!

"So how do I get out of this?!" I asked. She laughed now. She put down the guitar & walked out of the shop. What the hell is she doing?! "Can you please tell me grandmother- MAUDE!" I yelled. She quickly stopped & turned to me. "To leave... you must learn to swim... and you're the only person that knows how to do that."

Why the hell do I need to learn how to swim?! I know how to swim fine! I learned immediately after I nearly drowned. There's gotta be another meaning to that! BANG! A sun ray blinded me! What the hell...