• 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥 •

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Calla Brightdust POV:

I was up all-night thinking about Finnick and trying to come up with a song to sing. I'm not very good at song writing. I'm trying to think of songs my grandmother sang. She could easily remember songs in seconds. I think I got that trait of remembering things very well from her.

Hickory Crane suddenly entered my room just as I was about to get ready for bed. "What do you want? Is Finnick ok?!" I asked.

Hickory nodded. "Yeah, he'll be fine for tonight's interview... you know once Snow saw you get picked for the games... he changed a lot this year last minute."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Hickory sat down now. "Well, there's supposed to be three days of training... this year there was only one... don't worry about any of that though! I made your dress for tonight... you'll love it."

Hickory got up & left. Why would Snow change that? Is he just trying to rush the games this year to get it over with? Or is there something bigger to why he did it. Anyways, I've finally thought of a song. The song was originally called the Ballad of Lucy Gray Baird. I remember Maude singing it a bit. I can change some of the lyrics & call it...

The Ballad of Calla Brightdust...

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Bay Brightdust POV:

I sat down with Calla to watch the news on the TV. Ceaser Flickerman appeared with bright orange hair. He has a new hair color every year. I hate him SO MUCH! He's annoying as hell & makes jokes about dead tributes.

"As you know... tributes are usually evaluated of their skills in private sessions with the gamemakers and then rated on a scale of 1-12! after yesterday's horrific events I bet you thought none of them would be rated but to all of your surprises our AMAZING gamemakers were able to use camera footage to evaluate ALL of the tributes!"

Hickory now sat down with us. Calla started to get tense, & so did I. I hope we got a good score! If we don't everybody think we are the worst in the arena. Maybe if we get a good score we can make allies. That'll be good for us!

"Jax Revan... A 9!"

"Both Spark, & Appolo Copperfall... A 10!"

"Summer Dayhill... A 5!"

"Bay Brightdust.... A 11!"