CHAPTER IV: RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART IV]

Start from the beginning

"That young lady seemed like she was just born with how she was acting," Asagi said with a frown.

"A homunculus? Yeah, most likely, she was just created in a lab, and right now, she's under his control. The most we can do is try to free her from Rudolf's control," Y/N responded, "For the time being, let's head home and wait for tomorrow morning. Looks like trouble is coming to this island already."

Y/N's car landed on the ground as he looked towards the middle-aged man who had passed away from his injuries. Y/N sighed as he could hear distant sirens rushing towards his location. 

~NEXT DAY~

THIRD PERSON POV

"The explosion in Island East last night," said a female voice of an anchor, "thought to have been caused by a short circuit, seems to have calmed down with the coming of dawn. Although no casualties directly resulting from the accident have been confirmed."

"The night explosion caused blackouts across 30,000 homes, 15,000 still without power," said another male voice of an anchor.

"Can you see?" asked the voice of another female anchor, showcasing the damage caused by the explosion, "The monorail line connecting Island East to Island South has taken severe damage." The images were displayed in front of a giant screen, showing footage of the damage caused by a helicopter camera; people were standing in front of the screen, and many were gasping that this happened overnight.

"Is this the work of the Fourth Progenitor?" "Are we all going to die?" "Mom, save me!" "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" "Is this the year the world will end?" "I'M STILL A VIRGIN; I DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW!" "What is wrong with you, dude? Virgin in this era!? Just ask a hooker!"

"Ladies and gents, this is just a small explosion. Please do not cause mass panic for no reason!" exclaimed the voice of a policeman standing behind the people shouting weird things. "We have it under control, and nothing will happen!"

"Preliminary calculations have estimated the total damages at fifty billion yen," said another male anchor, "Fortunately, we have Hellsing Industries to be thankful for, as last night, as soon the explosion happened within thirty minutes, they already provided aid to the houses that were affected by it. They're using their cars and vans to provide transportation from East to South Island, as well as currently rebuilding the monorail line that had been damaged. Though the explosion at the warehouse will still affect the economy, Hellsing has been able to help with what we estimate about 65% of the economy, with the other companies victim to the explosion helping with the remainder."

"Mr Victoria!" exclaimed a loud male voice, "How could you respond to the sound of the explosion so quickly?" he asked Y/N Victoria, standing in front of him on a podium.

Outside the headquarters of Hellsing Industries, Y/N Victoria was having a conference and sporting a three-piece navy blue suit with a white shirt, a red tie, and a navy blue vest; his eyes were dark red at the moment, not because he was bloodthirsty but he doesn't reveal his natural eyes to the public. 

Talking to the reporters gathered around the main entrance, listening to Y/N Victoria's words and writing down every sentence in their holopad.

The conference was occurring under the shade because of the scorching sun; there was a long podium with Asagi Aiba, Loki Ravenguard, and a few board members of Hellsing Victoria present to the right of Y/N Victoria, who was standing before a lectern in the centre of the podium. 

Asagi Aiba wore a maroon jacket over a white shirt and a black pencil skirt with black heels. She also had sunglasses on as she was looking around the conference area.