CHAPTER IV: RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART IV]

Start from the beginning

"So you're the one giving me more paperwork so late at night," came a mature female voice, "And a homunculus to boot? Y/N, you shouldn't have; I appreciate the gift," the voice teased.

They all turned to see a mature, curvy woman with long black hair reaching her knees, a fringe, long bangs on either side of her face, and dark blue eyes. She wore a black and white gothic outfit with a skirt reaching just below her knees with stocks and golden strapped heels; she had a black parasol.

"Sensei, you don't need the parasol," Y/N said with a smile, "The moon is out."

"Shut up, Y/N; I will deal with you once I'm done with these two," Natsuki retorted.

"Chain Projection!" exclaimed Natsuki as a giant purple magic circle appeared. Out came multiple purple chains wrapped around Rudolf and Astarte; an electric current passed through them, reaching them both.

"Witch of the Void!" Rudolf exclaimed as he struggled under the chains, the charge overpowering his body, while Astarte struggled to break free.

"Sensei, we need information from them!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I know; I am only trying to force them unconscious," Natsuki retorted.

"I, Y/N Victoria, successor to the blood of Kalied Blood, now release your chains. Come tenth Familiar, Dabih-Crystallus!" Y/N exclaimed; a dark blue magic circle appeared below him, and out came a giant Ichthyosaur-like creature with crystal horns resembling a goat behind him; he pointed his hand towards Astarte and Rudolf.

"H-He has familiars already?!" gasped Rudolf, eyes widening when Y/N familiar focused on Astarte and him.

Dabih-Crystallus's eyes shone bright white; in response, Rudolf and Astarte's eyes went white.

Natsuki sighed as both Astarte and Rudolf fell unconscious.

"Now everyone knows that the Fourth Progenitor is here on the island, Mr Victoria," Natsuki sighed, the chains still wrapped around Rudolf and Astarte.

"That was bound to happen when someone attacked my island," Y/N retorted.

"Your island? We're claiming territory already; you move fast," Natsuki teased.

Y/N shook his head in response.

"Back to the situation, we must ask Rudolf why he's here. He should be agreeable to you once he wakes up in a few hours," Y/N changed the subject, pulling his familiar back.

"Well, a Combat Deacon of Lotharingia is certainly gonna make headlines tomorrow," Natsuki muttered.

"Combat Deacon?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, judging from the armour he's wearing, he's not a low-level scum; he has his mission or some objective by attacking a random vampire in the middle of the night. Mr Victoria, I will handle them; you take care of the surroundings. I'm sure you have enough money to handle all the destruction," Natsuki said as Astarte and Rudolf disappeared. She waved her hand at Y/N and disappeared as well.

"Teleporting? Really? Why didn't she come earlier?" Y/N sighed as he shook his head and looked around at the damage they had caused.

"At least I get more stakes into the island with this," Y/N muttered, "Asagi, message Loki, tell him we need a clean-up crew on the double, and give him the location; he must be waiting for my call."

"Sure, where did sensei take those two?" asked Asagi.

"Presumably, to her prison or the safehouse," Y/N replied, "She'll be fine. We must wait for any news we'll get tomorrow morning."