𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐰𝐞 agreed long ago, that we'd dance until our heads fall 𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝐰𝐞 agreed long ago,
that we'd dance until our heads fall 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

IN WHICH

ROSETTA anne jones has made a deal with
edward cullen — show him the gift of LIFE.

OR

EDWARD cullen absolutely did not agree
and it's not a DEAL!

CAST
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOVIE SIMONEas ROSETTA ANNE JONES ❝ 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆, gimme, gimme a man after midnight! but in this case, they gave me a 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆! ❞

LOVIE SIMONE
as
ROSETTA ANNE JONES
❝ 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆, gimme, gimme a man after midnight! but in this case, they gave me a 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆! ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ROBERT PATTISON as EDWARD CULLEN❝ 𝒏𝒐 one gave me to you, you dragged me to the dance 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓! ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━PLAYLIST𝒊

ROBERT PATTISON
as
EDWARD CULLEN
❝ 𝒏𝒐 one gave me to you, you dragged me to the dance 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓! ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PLAYLIST
𝒊. gimme! gimme! gimme! , ABBA
𝒊𝒊. stayin' alive , BEES GEES
𝒊𝒊𝒊. love grows , EDISON LIGHTHOUSE
𝒊𝒗. dancing queen , ABBA
𝒗. boogie wonderland , EARTH, WIND, & FIRE
𝒗𝒊. lay all your love on me , ABBA
𝒗𝒊𝒊. voulez-vous , ABBA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SUMMARY

𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑨 anne jones loved being a vampire.
of course, it had its downsides -- like killing people, but hey!, its the circle of life, -- but it also meant she could stay young forever! like seriously, what was the point of eternal life if she wasn't spending it living wild like her curly hair or drinking alcoholic beverages ( that didn't even affect 𝒉𝒆𝒓! )

𝑬𝑫𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑫 cullen hated being a vampire. immortality suited his features well, but clearly not his heart. it was for this reason he needed a break. a break from carlisle, his creator. a break from alice, who was too happy to shoo him out the door. but mainly; he needed a break from living up to his brooding brother expectations for his family. he wanted to have fun, and if that meant leaving his family for a few years, so be it. ( he knows, he's just terrible. note the 𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒎. )

𝑩𝑼𝑻 after a few decades of brooding, hes not quite sure how to have fun. luckily for him, a dark-skinned vampire with a love for abba is to his rescue! in her defense, who said ladies couldn't be a knight in shining armor? ( note; edward did not agree to 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

- 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 of, of course, i need to thank MysticPsyche_ for this lovely opportunity! she created the plot and i'm so grateful to be able to write rosetta! she's truly an immaculate character and i love her so much <3 thank 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

- 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 book takes place in 1985 and does not lead into the twilight plot! it is a standalone as well, so please do not comment "sequel?" it's happened on too many of my other 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔...

- 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂, despite being created by mystic, has came alive through my work and my interpretation of her. if you find her cringe, or a pick me, i couldn't give a damn. she is my character and while i try to make all my characters likeable, if you for some reason have a problem with her, do NOT comment about it. your comment will be deleted and you will be 𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅.

- 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 you to my lovely VIVIENNE_222 who helps create all my covers! love you pretty 𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒔!

- 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 and rosetta belongs to mysticpsyche_ , the cullens belong to meyers, but almost everything else belongs to 𝒎𝒆!

- 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 it! thank you for clicking 𝒐𝒏!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 teach you to live if
you teach me to 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❞

 ❞