another place

The guards where called in they carried king who struggled to go to his hubby. He shouted as the guards where unable to move him and where struggling in one place.
King: Uea Uea plz don't stop them . U know deep inside I would never and never did it so plz.

Then king punched one of the guards. it shocked everyone Leaving Uea crying even more.
Chief: I can't tolerate his behavior anymore. Son sorry but I'll have to do this. Guards beat him up.

Then the guards started beating him as he fell to the ground. Uea could not take it he could not see his husband get beaten. Rain on the other side tried to push the guards away.
Rain: stop it ur hurting him stop.
But then one of the guards hit Rain.
As he gasped in pain.

King did not think twice as he got up with his blood covered body and left with Rain who started crying  in pain.

Few minutes and they where at the village hospital.
Doctor: am sorry but we have been instructed to not treat him.
King: u can't be this weaked can you not see that he is dying.
Doctor: sorry but I can't.
King  lost hope as he knew by the time they would be getting rain to another hospital it would be late as the village was a 4hrs drive to the city.

Rain: vanulk where is he where is my son.
King: don't worry I'll get him .
And with that the day went in as he got vanulk who got busy caressing his papa while crying and as soon as the three entered the town rain was taken into force labour as it would be dangerous to keep the pregnancy.

Two hour away
Congratulations doctor King he has given birth to a healthy baby boy. With that king felt relieved and asked if he could go and see him.
Doctor: yes .
He went inside and found a cute little chubby baby smiling with eyes closed.
Then vanulk moved to his pa but his pa was still asleep.
King: don't worry pa is still tired let's go he said walking out to go to the cafeteria and buy food.

Then he later he called his servants to buy baby clothes and arrange three rooms as he was having visitors.

The next day came and Rain woke up feeling a little pain but better he asked to see his child and the nurse brought him.

King and vanulk later walked in and were happy when they saw him awake.

Pete
It has been a lot of months since I left him And I know I can't live without him . I am nervous as I walk out the plane and look at my sons standing waiting for me .
Pete: hey babies
They both hugged me and I cried as I missed them so much. I asked how they where as they hugged me. I found both of them emitting emotions that showed sadness.

Phayu: i missed u pa he then gave me a forehead kiss.
Pete: where is the thing I asked for looking at the both of them.

Phayu prapai: his here
They moved as Vegas came into sight.
Vegas: hi
With no further hesitation Pete moved to his husband and hugged him.

Pete: I love u heart and I thought I would leave away from him but I can't.
Prapai softened as he watched everything unfold. But it was not the same as the older one who stood firm like a statue.

Vegas whispered: am sorry aswell.
Then he turned to phayu and was about to apologize when his son started walking away from there.

Pete ran after his son.He could not stop his son and just started talking.

Pete: I know it hurts it stings but what would u have had them do son tell me what could a desperate father do to save his son who was sick seriously on a hospital bed. Son both u and I know that Rain had no choice. if I were him I would have done the same. Tell me  could u have stood  and watch vanulk die.

Phayu just froze and after moments turned to hug his pa while crying.
Phayu: I miss him but don't know where he went he left me.

Pete: hush now we will find a way out as a family.
And they  walked to where Vegas and prapai were.
The father and son hugged and after some time left to go home that night they ate and slept at the main mansion.

The next morning came phayu received a phone call from doctor pur who informed him about the where abouts of his husband and child.
And he went to the dinning hall yo excuse him being absent from breakfast.

His pa asked where it was he was going and he informed him about it ehme be was about to go his father called out to him. As the others attention drifted to eating.

Vegas:should I come with u
Phayu: I did not ask  for your help Mr Therapanyukul.
Vegas: son
Phayu:  don't call me son I only pretended to forgive u because of pa but I really have no intentions of forgiving u anyway I have to go.
He left leaving his broken father in the house.
Pete then came and embraced his husband.
Pete: don't worry he will forgive you.
Vegas: what good thing did I do in my previous life to get a partner like you.

1hour later

Phayu arrived at the hospital and went in he found the doctor who had called him and he was taken forward to the room where Rain was.

Vanulk: daddy
He said as he jumped on his father who carried him and hugged him as if forgetting the other two people in the room.
Phayu: I missed u soldier.
Vanulk: I missed u to daddy u actually found us now u me and the baby can go home yayy.

Phayu then extended his hand in greeting to king.
Phayu: I did not know we would meet each other in such conditions. Anyway this is my family so how is Uea and ur child.
King did not respond as he was still in a daze. Then vanulk took the opportunity to take him out of it .
Vanulk: uncle this is my daddy and together we will get ice cream.

King: ohh yes and the family is good.
Phayu: ohh okay
Then Rain just sat in the position he was in with the little baby moving and crying.

The doctor came in asking.
Doctor: is he the one sir
Phayu: yes thank u just give me your contact details I'll send the reward.
Doctor: thank u sir u can also take Mr Rain home .
And within a short while the driver and a group of security system came .

And Rain was taken home leaving king in shock as he did not think the famous mafia would be the youngers husband.

Am tired of writing the book but I'll still finish it but is it good that I have added a new couple.