015. Heart shape kisses

Start from the beginning

They sat like that for what felt like hours. And she cried and cried while Jeremiah filled her ears with reassurance.

"Can you stay with me?" She finally looked up, her eyes red and watery.

"Always." He nodded, gently kissing her head. "Do you wanna go down to the beach, take you mind off of things?" When she nodded with a small smile he felt like he accomplished something. "I bought a bunch of fireworks for tomorrow, you're gonna love them."

"I'm sure i will." She giggled, meeting his serene blue eyes that reflected the bright sun, making them look lighter than they were.

𓆉

"I love stars." Lana sighed contently. After a long day on the beach with Jeremiah, the two later across the sand, watching the night sky light up with bright stars.

"More than the beach?"

"Definitely not." She shook her head, rising up to her elbows. "I wish everyone could just stay here all year."

"What do you mean?" Jeremiah followed up, sitting himself up. He looked at her deeply, but she didn't look back, only keeping her eyes straight ahead towards the dark blue water.

"All the other stupid seasons aren't the same." The brunette shrugged. "During summer everyone's happy because their all together, but as summer leaves it's just becomes depressing."

Jeremiah smiled, "I would love to live here forever." His eyes still stayed on her, never leaving. "When i'm older and out of college i'm living here."

Lana nodded her head, "Yes! We could all live at the beach house. Let the legacy continue with our future children."

Jeremiah's admiration only grew deeper. His eyes still never left her.

Lana finally caught onto his stare, feeling his piercing gaze never leave her face. She looked over to meet his eyes, hoping they would fall away but they didn't. "What?" She laughed softly. "Is there something on my face?" She began to rub at her face, trying to get the imaginary substance off.

His hand slowly rose up to her lip, pretending to wipe away at something. "Got it." His hands stayed there, and their eyes locked. Neither relaxed how close they truly were until their noses touched.

Their breath got heavier like they awaited for one to speak up.

"Can i kiss you?"

Lana's lips parted in slight shock. She could barely comprehend the words Jeremiah spoke to her. "What?" she whispered, but she heard him.

"Can i kiss you?" He repeated, even softer. He bit the the inside of his lip, anxiety growing in a pit when she kept silent. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that." He shook his head quickly, removing his hand away from her cheek.

His eyes widened when she brought his hand back to the same spot, looking him dead in the eyes. "Shut up."

Her lips crashed into his, melting into his lips. His hand fell onto her waist, the other holding the side of her neck.

Never had she expected she'd be kissing Jeremiah Fisher. But she wasn't regretting anything.

It wasn't a long heated kiss, but it held passion. When they pulled apart it was like two magnets, they didn't want to let go but they had to. The urge to fall back was hard to resist. Their forehead connected, as their noses brushed gently against each others.

"Jesus, my eyes!" They almost immediately left each others embrace upon hearing a high pitch scream.

Their heads whipped over finding Trent, Steven, and Conrad all staring at the two in pure shock.

Lana awkwardly cleared her throat, nodding at them. "Well, what a nice family gathering." She collected her bag and towel, and got up immediately. She left the four boys behind, and almost instantly she could hear the hushed voices converse back and fourth with Jeremiah on would had just happened.

She walked back into the trail that lead back towards the Fishers home, where she'd hope to find Belly.

Passing the large blue pool, she slid the back glass door open. "Belly!" She called out, finding her sitting on the living room couch with a Romance book in her hand.

"Yeah?"

"I just kissed Jeremiah."