I'm a What? (WC & HP)

Start from the beginning

Alyra knows that Remus isn't her biological father but still sees him as one.

Like the other Winx, she has her own pet. A niffler, a gift from her papa (Remus), named 'Juice', she was a child when she named him.

 A niffler, a gift from her papa (Remus), named 'Juice', she was a child when she named him

Alyra's POV

Alyra's POV

"Papa! Have you seen-" I stop abruptly when I see three beautiful and handsome strangers in our living room.

I blink before just leaving the room and go to the kitchen where I see Papa making tea. I must be seeing things. Again.

"Papa, have you see Juice? I'm heading out in a few minutes.. I can't find my watch, so I assume he took it."

Papa hums while stearing his 4 cups of tea. Wait- 4?

"Why are you making 4 tea? I know you're obssessed with chocolate, and is quite understandable, but tea?"

He looks at me with a raised brow and titls his head to the living room, "You haven't seen our guests yet? Or are you just brushing it off, and considering it that you are seeing things again?"

I chuckle sheepishly while fidling with my fingers, "So they're not... Imaginary,"

"Definitely not." He lifts the plate that held the cups of tea and brings them to the living room, "Come, Ly,"

I clear my throat before awkwardly walking back to the living roomzand see the people who I ignored earlier, looking at me with awed looks, "Hi I'm Alyra, sorry about that earlier."

They all chuckled which made me relax a bit, before taking a sit, the girl says, "It's alright. I would do the same. I'm Stella,"