15 • the hybrid

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She says.

Veins sprout beneath Hadiya's eyes as she flashes her fangs, "Wrong choice."

She shoves the woman into Klaus's arms as he forces his blood down her throat. "She'll thank me for that later. Okay, who's next?"

After Klaus feeds his blood to all of the werewolves, and kills them, he gives his blood to the human and compels him.

Ray shivers, "They're dead. They're all dead."

Hadiya crouches down to him, "It's okay. They're going to wake up and be new, be better."

She takes his face in her hands, noticing blood spilling from his eyelids. Her vampire face flashes for a second as she controls herself. It didn't take long for her to learn how to.

"Uhm, Klaus? Should that be happening?" She asks as he looks over at the new hybrid.

"Obviously not." He says in a tone.

"Attitude." She snaps before going back to comforting Ray. His eyes continue to bleed as he shakes harder.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" He cries.

Stefan sighs, "Some masters race."

"Lose the attitude. The both of you." She tells her boys. They listen, obviously.

The woman wakes up as Klaus instructs her to feed from her boyfriend. Ray snarls and makes a few jumps and leaves. Klaus looks at Stefan and Hadiya.

"Go get him." Hadiya was about to complain but she just sucks it up and follows Stefan. Their adventure leads to a werewolf bite but Stefan is hesitant to leave after hearing faint voices.

Stefan sees someone walking from a distance. Hadiya is too worried about the werewolf bite to notice. Klaus arrives behind them and Stefan starts walking in Klaus' direction so Klaus won't see them.

"Where did he go?" Klaus asks.

Stefan takes a quick look at his arm before answering, "He uh... got away. Forget him. Let's go."

Klaus sees his arm and grabs it. "A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch. Well, I'll tell you what. You find Ray, then I'll heal you."

"You can't be serious, Klaus." Hadiya's face drops as she glares at the hybrid.

"You better hurry, 'cause that bite looks nasty." He says before grabbing Hadiya and going back to the campsite, seeing the others are waking up. All of their eyes are bleeding.

"Bloody hell." Klaus says as he stares at the new hybrids. Something is wrong and they have no idea what it is.

The sun slowly starts to set with some of the hybrids dying by Klaus's hands, some of them just bleeding out. Hadiya offered to make it painless for them.

Stefan walks back to camp back with Ray over his shoulders. The rest of the pack are lying on the ground dead. Klaus is there. Stefan drops Ray on the ground.

"They went rabid. Some of them, I killed. The others just...Bled out. In the end...They're all dead." Klaus yells and throws the bottle of beer in his hand. He screams at the sky. "I did everything I was told! I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger."

Hadiya notices Stefan, "You look like hell."

"Last time I checked, I'm dying... and Klaus won't heal me." He sees Klaus looking down at Ray's body, "I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do."

Klaus turns around and takes an empty bottle of beer. He bites his hand, makes a fist, puts the blood draining from it in the bottle and holds the bottle out to Stefan.

"Bottoms up. We're leaving," Stefan takes the bottle. "It appears you're the only comrades I have left."

Stefan drinks the blood from the bottle and throws it aside. Hadiya looks at Klaus sadly before following the two out of the woods.

 Hadiya looks at Klaus sadly before following the two out of the woods

it's just a lot of plot we gotta get through then it'll be more entertaining

can't wait to write hadiya and rebekah!!

~c