Twenty | Manger

Holly

Call me an exhibitionist, I guess, but I couldn't care less if someone walked up to Rhett's truck right now and saw the show we're putting on for everyone. Might as well stamp HoHoHo across my forehead, because that's exactly what I feel like.

Still... I couldn't care less.

Both of us are shirtless and I'm still straddling his waist as our mouths explore each other aggressively. Biting his bottom lip must be a new favorite of mine, but I don't make him bleed like that night in the Resort. The psychotic part of me was left feeling disappointed as if seeing blood on his mouth aroused me even more.

Rhett's hands are gripped against my waist with such force that I'm wondering if tiny bruises will be there in the morning. Having his mark on me sends a rush between my legs as I grind down against him, making a grunt fall from his full, kissable lips. "Holly," He breathes, fanning his breath against my mouth. It's a mix between his amber beer and mint toothpaste.

"Yeah?" I ask before kissing along his jaw.

"I really," Rhett pauses. "Really," He chokes out. "Want to fuck you. But, not in this damn truck. It's not the way I want to."

His words take me by surprise and I stop kissing his neck. Gosh, I wanted him inside me minutes ago once he slipped my shirt and bra off, leaving me bare before him. He senses my questioning gaze from the look in my eyes before gliding his palms along my ribs and toward my tight, pebbled nipples. I draw in a needed breath at the assault his thumbs give me.

"Don't be upset, baby. It's just not how I envisioned our first time. Especially in the front seat of my truck."

"How did you envision it then?"

He licks his lips, still moving his calloused thumb across my skin. "Definitely on my bed with my mouth on your pussy first. I haven't stopped thinking about going down on you since the Resort. The way you tasted and the way you clawed at my damn hair," his lips are pressing in between my breasts, right over my heart. "I'd have you so wet so I could slide in so deep and so hard. I'd want you to feel me for weeks after."

"God," I plead as if I'm begging him to just do it right here, right now. "I want that."

He chuckles. "Then let's get out of here before someone sees. We can't stay in this parking lot much longer before the Brewery closes and if Kit sees you like this I don't know how I could control myself from bashing his face in the gravel."

The way he said Kit's name was almost as if he tasted battery acid on his tongue.

"You should have thought of that before you dragged me across the console and into your lap. You can only blame yourself." I tell him teasingly with a smirk on my face. He only shakes his head before grabbing my ass and pressing himself into my center. "Mmmm."

"The sounds you make are only for me, even though I know you like it when others hear you, don't you baby?"

He's moving me roughly against him that I'm left panting, squeezing my eyes shut as that incredible feeling between my legs starts to build up. I'm so close I'm afraid one wrong move will stop the orgasm from pulling me under. Rhett's moans help in the slightest while he watches me go over the edge. "Jesus, Holly. Are you about to come on my lap?"