Past History and Future Plans

Start from the beginning

Yelling to Frankie down the hallway, Sanem said, I think we need to give my mystery man a name. 

Frankie came to the door and peaked out, What name are you thinking?

Looking up at the ceiling and pondering a good code name, Sanem said, Let's call him Albatross.

Squinting her eyes, Frankie said, What kind of name is that??

You know! Albatross from my fairy tale that I'm writing, Sanem said.

Oh, oh, yes! Ok, I can get on board with that. How's the writing going by the way? Frankie asked.

I've been busy so it's been slow going but I really love the idea of the albatross being my main character. And my mystery man, swooped down like a big Albatross, and swept me off my feet, so I think that's his name! Sanem answered.

Yeah, you've busy alright, Frankie said teasing her friend. Kissing strangers on yachts and going on dates with celebrities, making them both laugh loudly.

______________________

Back at his house, Can laid in bed thinking about the last two days. The first stop on the tour was a great success. They would be able to continue funding some of the initiatives with the proceeds and Mamut thought they would probably sell out again on the next stop in Izmir.

Then his thoughts turned to the beautiful girl who had stolen his heart. Closing his eyes and remembering their kiss on the yacht, Can smiled from ear to ear. 

Ah, Sanem, ah. What are you doing to me?

How was it possible that they had been together on the same yacht, the same hotel in Italy, as he found out earlier that day and now in the same place on his tour. He didn't believe in fate but even he had to admit that something bigger was at play here.

He wasn't sure how and when he would tell her it was him on the yacht. He already had been pretty aggressive in his pursuit of her so he didn't want to scare her off. But he needed to tell her. No doubt she would start to get concerned about his celebrity status and he hoped and prayed that once he revealed that it was him that she kissed, it may be what she needed to give him a chance. He was banking on the fact that she felt what he did with that kiss.

Grabbing his phone, he wanted to see if he could find her on IG but realized there were tons of notifications that he hadn't seen. He wished he could answer all of his fans that were so kind to write and DM him but it was impossible.

Then dread came over him as he sat up in bed, looking over some photos that he was tagged in at the tour. Most were him with fans but the one that concerned him was of him and Sanem when he found her at the bar and asked her if he could call her. 

Oh man. If she sees this it may scare her off. No no no. He knew he had taken a chance going to the bar to find her but Tahir wasn't great with tact and he couldn't have her thinking he was after just a one night stand.

But he also knew that there were tons of people around who may take their photo and start rumors flying. At the time, it seemed to be a risk he was willing to take but now he wasn't so sure.

Going to his text messages, he sent one, praying she hadn't seen the photos yet. He wanted to tell her about them himself.

Can:

Hi Sanem, I just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoyed spending the day with you. I was wondering if you were free for dinner tomorrow after you finish at the dance studio?

Hearing the ping, Sanem grabbed her phone, smiling as she saw who it was from.

Sanem:

Hi, Can. I had a wonderful time too. I can't thank you enough for bringing us home. That was so kind of you. And yes, I'd love to have dinner with you tomorrow. But let me cook for you as a thank you for the ride. I'll text you my address. I'll see you tomorrow at 7 pm?