1.

Zoe Ellis Rose
August 5th,2023
Lafayette, Louisiana
6:30 Am

Ugh I did not wanna wake up but I needed to get myself together because move in day is in freaking two days it only take a hour and a half to get there ugh I'm scared but very happy I'm on the phone with my besties Sidney and Katlyn, we are all roomies so that's a good thing ima about to start packing up everything and go to the store out there to get the small things the theme is like pink, and tomorrow i get my hair and nails done, I added our boy bestie to the call because he goes there which is a good thing for us me and Sidney's are captains of the team " heyy bestiee" i said to him " hey my loves" outta our group me and Davon were really the close once I finished pack it was about 9 all that stressen and tryna make sure I packed the right things.
Ima spend the rest of the day with my people knowing there gonna be doin the most when I leave , I chuckled to myself going downstairs my dad is Z-ro, Katlyn,Davon, and Sidney call him pops because they been through everything with me, " hey daddy" i said " hey baby girl" " daddy can we do something today since you know I'm leaven in two days " I asked " yea ima take you an ya momma shopping " he said " okay daddy thank youu" i said and went go get dress i wore some tights and a little shirt that matches since it still was a lil hot outside ima catch y'all up later.