"you wanna do the parrot tonight too?" she asked as i looked at the instructions.

"maybe." i said as she put her head on my shoulder.

she reached around me and continued building it, me also helping once i figured out what went where.

once we finished i smiled at the outcome,"it's cuteee." i dragged out getting up and placing them both on my nightstand.

drea walked up behind me pressing her front against my butt, her hands went underneath my shirt. her hands were cupping my breast as she kissed the side of my face.

"i gotta ask you sumn zora..." she said into my ear before moving back.

i turned around looking into her eyes that were light red, she grabbed my waist pulling me to her.

we walked together until she sat on my bed and pulled me onto her lap, she laid down on the bed holding my waist.

"i really like how we is wit each other...and i appreciate you trying wit me..you wanna be my girlfriend?" she asked and i pretended to think.

"i have to ask the jury." i said and she smacked her lips before laughing.

"stop playing wit me." she said licking over her lips.

she grabbed my neck pulling me down to her before tongue kissing me, i unconsciously started rocking my hips against her and she moaned into my mouth.

"mama...you gotta answer me first?" she said gripping my waist wit the other hand.

"yess, long as you agree to be mines." i said and she smiled connecting our lips again.

i wrapped my arms around her and she flipped us to where i was laying on my back her between my legs.

her hands went inside my boxers slowly rubbing my clit and i moaned lowly as she started kissing on my neck.

But keep it goin', keep it comin', keep me comin'
Make me want it, don't you want it? Don't you love it?
How you want it? Where you want it? Where we goin'?
Oh, livin' room floor, ohhh

living room flow by jhene aiko played from my tv as her fingers slipped inside of me.

"you this wet fa me mama?" she asked leaning up and i only nodded my head as her fingers moved slowly.

"mama...when i'm talking to you i need words..." she said lifting my shirt and started playing wit my nipple piercings.

"o-okay..." i moaned as her fingers moved faster, i was able to hear my wetness as she leaned down and started sucking my nipple.

"sit up real quick.." she said moving her fingers and i whined.

she gently pinched my clit and i immediately sat up,"take this off." she said tugging at my shirt.

i took my shirt off seeing her doing the same then talking off her pants, my eyes went to the bulge in her boxers.

"lay back." she said grabbing my boxers and tugging them down.

i laid down and felt her get between my legs placing my legs over her shoulder, she wasted no time slipping her tongue inside of me while rubbing my clit to match the pace of her tongue.

"mmm...fuckkkk!" i moaned loudly as i felt that familiar feeling in my stomach.

my hands went to her head, almost pushing her away,"mama stay still." she said leaning up then slipped three fingers inside of me.

"shittt- drea pleaseee." i moaned as she harshly sucked on my clit while moving her fingers at a fast pace.

"hmm? come on mama...you know you can cum fa me pretty girl." she said rubbing my clit.