Part 4

2 days passed by had no men in my bed, and it had me go crazy. Next day in school I was sitting back in class while my history teacher was explaining about slaves and all that shi and the way they got womped got me hard. I was gladly sitting on the back seat so I slightly started rubbing my dick through my pants while the teacher showed us pictures and videos of slavery. I lost control and pulled my dick off hiding it under the table. I started to jerk it off so good and leaned back on the chair.

The teacher put on a movie but I wasn't paying attention much and since all the lights went off thought I could get away with this and cum under the table. The teacher started getting a lil suspicious and was getting closer to me I didn't realize that since my eyes we're closed and was only focusing on my juicy thoughts about fucking this teacher so good. He got right beside me and started watching me. He then got way to close to me and could feel his dick hard, he then whispered to me "meet me after school I'll make ur dream come true". I lost it and fucking cum a lot on his black jeans. He got a lil mad but I knew right there he was just tryna mess with me.

He excused in front of the class that he will be right back and left the classroom. But I knew right there I couldn't let that slide. I quickly walked out the class after some minutes trying to find him. I then heard groaning and moaning noises from one of the bathroom stalls and heard they were calling my name. The door was surprisingly unlocked and I just pushed it open. My eyes couldn't believe what I saw... My teacher.. was jerking off to his pants I cummed in.. and all around the pants were PICTURES OF ME??

When he saw me he got a lil scared but man.. That dick was HUGE I straight up got on my knees and sucked his dick off till he came on my face and passed out. 10 mins passed by and we totally forgot about class he straight up cleaned himself and ran off to class. I got there 2 mins later to not seem more suspicious. All that period I started looking at my teacher all the time and smiling at him when he caught my eye.