piece of shit

taylor
where tf are u?
mom's worried

noah
i'm at trenton's house

taylor
umm why?

noah
he was fucked up and crying because his girl broke up w him before the party and i just couldn't leave him in the state he was

taylor
what do u want me to tell mom
she's gonna start crying or some shit bc ur not answering her

noah
tell her the truth and tell her i'm sorry i snuck out and haven't been replying to her messages, i was just worried for my brother trenton
*liked by taylor*

taylor
alr i'll tell her that, but u better start replying to her messages

noah
i will and also i'm sorry for ditching u at the party, i shouldn't have done that tay

taylor
wtv
read at 5:03

taylor got up off of her bed, carrying her bowl, and walked out of her room. she leaned on the railing as she took a bite of her food. "mom!" she yelled. she heard a sniffle before a few seconds of silence, "yes?" jeanie called back. taylor could tell she was previously crying. she wanted to go down there and hug her but jeanie wasn't one that liked having people feel sorry for her, she hated it so she never liked to show much emotion around taylor and noah.

"noah texted back. he's at a buddy's house, trenton's. i asked him why he was there and he told me he snuck out last night to a party and trenton apparently got really messed up while they were there and was crying because his girlfriend broke up with him before the party and noah said he couldn't just leave him. he said he had to go," taylor explained, still shouting so her mom could hear. "he also made the point to say he's sorry he snuck out and that he hasn't been answering your text messages, he's just been stressed about the whole situation and doesn't really know what to do. trenton's apparently not in a good state right now." taylor added.

taylor could hear jeanie sigh, "tell him he better start replying to me now if he wants be in less trouble." she firmly spoke, trying to hide the quiver in her voice. "i already told him that after he responded and he said he will." taylor quickly replied. she was currently mad at noah for many reasons but he was still her brother and she still loved him so she wanted him to get in less trouble as possible.

———

it was finally 7 and that meant taylor could finally get ready for the gingerbread competition thing noah was hosting. as the day dragged on, she became more and more excited for it by the second. she was doing her skincare and makeup as she listened to music and sang along.

noah was back at the house and was only grounded for 2 weeks because her mom was so glad he was alive and wasn't dead. it was also christmas eve and taylor was really excited for tomorrow. christmas day they always had an amazing breakfast and dinner her mom would cook, and they also got to open presents which was fun.

after skincare and makeup, taylor moved onto her hair. she just decided to straighten her hair, she was too lazy to do anything more. and finally, taylor's favorite part, picking out the outfit! she grabbed some light blue, low rise jeans and a pink hoodie that was really comfy. she put on white nike socks and black converse because she didn't really know what to wear for shoes. she put on her normal jewerly and looked at herself in the mirror, smiling.