013

taylor was laying in bed. she was thinking about nelson, and a lot more than usual. a lot more since their kiss.

it was around 8 am and she was invited to go to the rod wave elite warehouse to film as they practiced. that was around 11 but she needed to get there at 10 because everyone warmed up then and messed around, it was the really fun part of the videos.

she decided to rot in bed for 30 more minutes before she'd go down to the kitchen to grab a breakfast bar and smoothie for her breakfast. she'd eat it in her room and bring the plates down when she gets back from filming.

she was scrolling on tiktok and landed upon a funny video, she sent it to nelson. he immediately reacted to it with a heart. this made her even more excited to see nelson even though it was a small interaction over the phone.

————

she was in the car on the way to the practice. she was wearing a silky feeling, black shirt that had "ROD WAVE ELITE" across it in big, white letters. she had on white leggings that were extremely comfortable, and don't worry, they weren't stained either. with black converse and her usual jewelry. she also did her hair into a slicked back ponytail because it was greasy.

she was listening to her playlist when the song "I Know You" by Faye Webster came on. it was such a beautiful song, taylor didn't normally listen to music like this but this song, it made her melt. it was comforting.

as it played she smiled, thinking of nelson.

they finally pulled up to the warehouse, making her mom speak up. "so." she spoke, stretching out the o.

"so?"

jeanie smiled at taylor through the mirror, making direct eye contact with her. she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but also smiled at the amused look at her moms face.

"so, noah told me about what he interrupted between you and nelson." she spoke. taylor immediately rolled her eyes before leaning back against the leather seats.

"noah was probably exaggerating it. all we did was kiss, nothing else. and weren't planning on anything else, that's not nelson's intention." she hastily defended herself and nelson.

jeanie laughed, "tay, you're not in trouble. i think it's cute," she spoke, smiling as she danced in her seat. "you two makin out." she added in a country accent.

taylor slightly laughed, "i don't know where you got that country accent, but it's not good." she replied.

jeanie rolled her eyes, "whatever. now go in there and get your man!" she enthusiastically responded.

taylor internally cringed, "mom don't say that. okay, i love you. bye." taylor spoke as she began to open the car door.

"i love you too, and make sure to give me a 20 minute heads up before i should pick you up!" she replied. taylor nodded, "i will, bye." she spoke before closing the car door.

she walked up to the warehouse and opened the doors, making her way in. she made her way to the gym, mentally preparing herself to see nelson.

they texted a lot between the few days of not seeing each other, but nothing about the kiss. nothing even close to it.

they didn't call and they didn't hangout so taylor was nervous to say the least. she walked into the room, Frank Ocean playing in the one left airpod she had in.

she scanned the room. everyone was here except lavar, he was probably just late. her eyes landed on nelson. he was talking to cam, probably deciding how they wanted to start the video.

cam turned around and spotted her, calling her over. "yo taylor! come on over!" he yelled. taylor smiled as she began walking towards them. nelson glanced at her before walking away to go talk to romelo and a few other of his teammates.

taylor slightly furrowed her eyebrows in confusion on why nelson was walking away instead of greeting her with their usual hug.

cam noticed the expression plastered on her face, "he's just a bit pissed off today. nothin personal you know?" he spoke up.

taylor was confused from cam's words. pissed off? at who? at what? lots of thoughts rushed to her head and one was her wondering if he was mad at her. i mean he did walk away.

"oh. at who? or what?" she asked, pretty eager to know but not wanting to make that known. "noah said something about him on a live." he answered. it was like cam wanted to keep saying more but he made himself shut up.

taylor nodded slowly, "okay. so he's pisssd at noah?" she asked, still slightly confused. cam nodded, "yeah, and he thinks you've seen the live so he's a bit nervous about it. or something i don't know, just go talk to him and he'll realize your not mad or anything." cam explained.

"um, what would i be mad about that's on that live?" she asked, knowing the answer probably wasn't good.

"he, um," he began before he pointed at her. "he said that nickname shit he calls you. slosh or whatever? yeah that nickname. he used it when referring to you and he told me how you don't really like it, so he's worried you're mad." cam explained.

taylor nodded her head, slightly smiling from relief that nelson didn't do anything behind her back. "oh okay. well i'm gonna go set my shit down, just call me over if you need me or something." she spoke before walking away.

taylor didn't know at this very moment, but cam wasn't telling the truth. nelson wasn't nervous for her to know that he called her that stupid nickname he had for her on a live, because that's exactly what he didn't do.

taylor was sitting down on one of the benches, the cold metal cooling her legs through her leggings. she was snapping people back. she clicked onto teegan's most previous snap and opened it before sending one back.

as she clicked onto the camera, she saw nelson's curls come out of nowhere from behind her. he tilted his head and posed for the snap.

taylor laughed and saved it to her memories before sending it to teegan. nelson walked around the bench and plopped down beside taylor.

he smiled at her, "hey slosh." he spoke. she smiled back, "hey nels." she replied. nelson furrowed his eyebrows but kept smiling, "nels?" he asked.

"you have a nickname for me that i don't like so i'm giving you a nickname that you don't like." taylor spoke.

nelson shrugged, "i like it," he answered before continuing. "only from you though."

taylor fought back a smile, not wanting to seem too cheesy. she abruptly got up and grabbed nelson's hand, pulling him forward and off the bench.

"where we going?"

taylor grabbed a basketball from one of their racks and tossed it to nelson. he caught it before raising his eyebrows at her, "you tryna 1v1 tay?" he asked.

she smirked and nodded, "go a bit easy though," she spoke. "but not too easy." she added.

taylor backed up onto the court while still facing nelson, he soon followed after her. he grinned, "oh i'm finna bust yo ass ma."

harlan speaks 🗣

so idk if rwe has a warehouse or anything like that but i didn't know what to put so that's what i put.

this chapter is sooo boring but it's alr. what do y'all think noah was talking about with what happened with nelson on the live??

also the next chapter will be based off the video, "CAM WILDER AND I PLAYED 2V2 VS ROMELO AND JAY JACK! (THINGS GOT INTENSE)" from nelson's channel w extra scenes that are gonna be added in obviously but yeah.

bye 😛