love me again 1

Hi bubs ❤✨

Firecrackers could be seen in sky and people gathering in Jeon mansion for marriage ceremony of Jeons one and only son Jeon Jungkook. Guest have arrived already only few one left.

Jungkook was standing in Hall area where his vows will be taken. He was not interested in any businessman he was greeting with fake smile. He just wanted this function to end quickly so that he can quickly go to his room.he doesn't care if it's his marriage he just wanted to be away.

" I can see you rolling your eyes son, behave in front of my friends or else you know what I can do" Mr Jeon said with poker face making jungkook gulp

" I can see you rolling your eyes son, behave in front of my friends or else you know what I can do" Mr Jeon said with poker face making jungkook gulp. He nodded his head half heartedly and smile sweetly to everyone.

" A very famous businessman of our country is coming here today, I want you to befriend him, it will benefit our company if he collaborates with us" His dad order and he nodded like a robot what he has been doing from long ago.

" Good , look your bride is here" Jungkook look at stairs seeing Lisa walking down stairs in wedding dress with a shy smile.

He smile widely to not anger his dad more and walk towards her offering her his hand. She takes it shyly as both walk at center, now everyone attention was on them.

They then says there vows sealing there bond with a kiss which was just a peck. Lisa ignore lack of attention given to her and smile widely thinking about there future.

Jungkook smile as much as he can when everyone congratulate him.

"  Mr jeon your guest has arrived " One guard said bowing in front of that old man.

Jungkook frowned seeing his dad smiling so widely which he has never seen in his entire life.
" Assist him here already" Guard bowed as they all heard loud voice of cars.

And soon enter a man in his suit looking handsome as hell with his mans behind him. Jungkook curiously look at unknown man but his world crushed down seeing him. His eyes tears up seeing that man and quickly look at his dad who was freeze on his position.