"Come here.." Jongho mumbled as he wrapped his arm around Yeosang's waist and pulled him closer, immediately leaning down and lifting him up by the back of his thighs. 

Yeosang yelped as he immediately held onto Jongho's shoulders, allowing him to pick him up and place on the bed. Jongho didn't waste time and immediately leaned down and started kissing his neck and jaw.

A small hum left Yeosang's lips as he placed his hand in Jongho's long hair as he kissed and licked onto the soft skin on his neck. Jongho loved the strawberry scent of the shampoo he used on Yeosang, it just made him even more innocent. 

He licked and kissed his neck, hands coming down to Yeosang's inner thighs and pushing them open in the matter of seconds. Yeosang gasped as he did that, feeling himself blush as Jongho eyed his hard leaking cock that was pressed on his stomach. 

Jongho licked his lips. "I bet you taste so sweet. I would love to make you come in my mouth until you shake with pleasure."

Yeosang shivered, licking his own lips as Jongho's tattooed arms rubbed his thighs and just stimulated his cock even more. He wanted Jongho in any form so badly. 

"Jongho.." Yeosang whined as Jongho leaned down and pressed a kiss onto his inner thigh. 

Jongho didn't answer, instead just kept kissing his inner thighs lower as he held them apart and letting out a loud clicking sound to be heard when he parted. Yeosang gasped loudly as he pressed a kiss onto his cock. 

"Oh god.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho smiled as he parted just an inch. "It's Jongho baby."

Yeosang would smile at that, but with Jongho's lips on his cock were driving him crazy. He would burst if he could now. 

Jongho pulled out his tongue and wrapped it around the tip of his cock that was leaking with pre cum as he looked up at Yeosang. The male gasped lightly as he pushed his fingers in Jongho's hair again.

"Jongho please..just.."

Jongho smirked as he pulled away and leaned over again, pressing his arms onto each side of Yeosang's head and kissed him deeply. Their tongues were dancing together again as Jongho's erection was pressing against his own. 

Just as Yeosang was about to say something, he was turned around on all fours by the strong hands on his hips with a loud gasp escaping his lips. Jongho smiled as he rubbed his sides and kissed his back lightly. 

"I waited so long for you to be with me like this, but any of my imaginations couldn't beat the reality." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang shivered as he felt lips on his skin again, rubbing his torso and making him moan as Jongho groped his tits and feeling his cock rubbing against his ass.

"You're fucking perfect, my god.." Jongho mumbled against his skin.

Yeosang bit his lower lip as his cock jerked and he let out a small whine.

"Jonghoo~~"

Jongho giggled quietly, making Yeosang even more annoyed as he didn't give him what he wanted.

"I swear to god, if you don't fuck me now I'll-"

"You'll what?" Jongho cut him off as he pressed his cold fingers onto his hole.

Yeosang gasped, stopping in the middle of the sentence as he did that. Jongho smirked as he rubbed his hole with his fingers.

"You'll what, Yeosang? I'm expecting an answer if I ask you something." Jongho asked as he took too long to answer.