"Wake up....." Jin pushed Namjoon.

"Why soo early...."  Namjoon peeking from blanket

"Beautiful place beautiful weather.... I want to go for a morning walk....." Jin.

"Please...."

"Ok I'll go with Jungkook and Leon and Chimmy....you sleep..." Jin went.

"Yeonjoon was telling there is a water gall over this forest....let's go" Jin asked Leon.

"If...if.... there is any animal in forest?" Leon asked.

'They don't dare to come in front of Dr. Jin.....' Namjoon whispered in sleepy voice.

"No.....there's no harmful animal... only pandas and koalas....." Jungkook smiled happily.

"Koala....I love them oh Jooni search one for me..." Jin went with jk .

"Sure baby....." Namjoon said.

"Take advice.......Don't marry.......that Yoongi....sleeping peacefully. Here I'm behind......koala" Namjoon said looking Leon.

Crushing the dry leaves Jungkook was walking...exploring the beauty of nature....collecting imagination. After a long time he felt happy. He took out his camera and taking pictures of beautiful turnip flowers....suddenly he saw a small panda behind a maple tree. He went closer to take pictures but it ran away. Jungkook without thinking followed him. Suddenly he realized the atmosphere has changed the chipping of bird the jumping squirrels colorfull butterflies all has diappeared. The place becme unnatural....finally he realized he has lost in forest. There is no trace of that panda nor his team. He composed himself and try to find path. He sounds of water fall was coming from near. The floor was stony. He was walking towards the sound when right leg tangled with a tree trunk. He was about to fall.....didn't....two strong arm pulled him. Few seconds later he found himsel in someone's embrace. He lift head to give thanks but the earth beneath him quake.

"Where is Kookie?" Jin shouted.

"No worries he must be taking pics....." Namjoon assured

"No....I can't relax. This is all new place. Go find him" Jin shouted and they started finding him.

Two sharp eyes above a dragon musk darted on him. Making him weak. He didn't understand why his whole core refused to work except his beating heart...

"After the eternity....you are in my arms.....my breath became pure......" V inhaled.

There was a hypnotic power in that voice Jungkook couldn't resist. Looking at him like a moth to flame

"........y...yo....you....h...he..ere"

"Remember I said wherever you go I will go.....I kept my promise" he slowly make Jungkook stand but Jungkook lost balance feeling a pain.

"....careful.....you injured!.....let me see"

".....no.....it's OK" Jungkook looked at worried face.

"You can't deny me right" the worried eyes become dark immediately.

Jungkook gulped....he realized the strong grip on his waist. He knew he can't escape. V slowly kept him on a stone in frontof a tree. Made hi m back leane on the tree. He carefully moved his sweat pant and found a scratch. He was about  to touch it but Jungkook took back leg. Within a fraction of moments V stood up and caged Jungkook with tree. Jungkook closed eyes his breath stucked. He found himself under the mafia king. V slowly traced Jungkook face. Jungkook shivered feeling warm breath on him.

"....don't held your breath bunny... it'sdangerous" he whispered.

"...You know......what is more dangerous
.....bunny?" His cold thumb coming to trembling lips. Jungkook look at him with scared eyes.

"....now stay still" v kneeled.

He grabbed his smsll leg in pulm. Took out wet wipes and cleaned injury very carefully. Jungkook without saying a word looked at him blinklessly.

"Not harmful still....tell your Jin hyung to give ointment......" V stood up.

"Don't run behind panda..." he adjusted Jungkook hoodie and held his arms.

The moment was wordless...Jungkook didn't dare to claim his existence. He was in trance. He was In an embrace of danger and protection together. Suddenly a known voice broke his trance.

"Jungkook......" Jin shouted from near.

Jungkook tried to reply but couldn't.

"Don't stress your leg" V smiled.

Jungkook found Jin coming towards him.

"Where were you stupid?....we were so..." Jin was huffing.

Jungkook looked behind but there was no sign of....him.....

"What are you doing here?" Jin shouted

" he....he...." Jungkook interrupted

"Who?" Jin asked

Namjoon and Leon appeared one by one.

"See Joonie he was in dream....." Jin said

"No....hyung..........He is here...."

Thanks for reading......