World Wide's Wedding

The trees standing silently beside the lonely streets. Some beautiful alamanda were covering a small gate glowing under the streetlight. There he was. A man wearing black outfit, watching at the window.

Jin pulled the curtain and blocked the inside view for the stalker.

"It's been two weeks he is stalking us" he sat on the couch closed to Namjoon.

Yes from last two week Namjoon became very closed to him. He didn't know how this insane lawyer managed to earn his trust. In this short time he proved that he was one of their few well wisher.

"I'm telling you Hyung...he is that Suga!!! He is stalking me..." Jimin took a large bite of pizza which Namjoon brought.

"Why you think he's after you'' Jin sip his coffee.

''Well...I have complained against him......so now he wants to take revenge on me...may be wants to kidnap me and then forcefully marrie me....come on don't you guys read those mafia stories???" Jimin took another slice.

Leon spit his milkshake on the floor.

''Can you please come back from your fantasy....there is a serious problem...'' Jin shouted.

''I think all this things are related with that person'' Jin said.

''Who????"

"That guy who saved Jungkook that night at lakeside" Jin said.

Jungkook face immediately got pale. He wanted to erase the memory but he couldn't. Those eyes always flashed in front of his eye.

''Who was he???" Jungkook asked.

''I don't know...but there was a gang war that night...they were after a criminal'' Namjoon said.

''How do you know'' Jin frowned his eyes.

''I have a friend in KNP....he told me'' Namjoon informed.

" He was a mafia..then why he saved our Kookie??" Jin asked.

''Oh come on our Kookie is soo pure and innocent....why would anyone tried to harm him'' Namjoon said politely.

''Then who is the stalker outside why is he stalking....'' Jungkook started crying.

''I know it's all because of me...I can't put you guys in danger cause of me...I'll leave this house'' Jungkook suddenly stood up.

''You are not going anywhere Kookie! Who said it's because of you?? Listen to me carefully we are together and whatever problem will come we'll fight together'' Jin hugged Jungkook and Jimin joined immediately.

''Guys...nothing will happen...trust me...they still didn't do anything wrong.....but if you guys still scared please shift in my house'' Namjoon suggested.

''No we can't...you're not our family...how can we.......''

Jin words got cut as Namjoon sat on his knees in front of Jin and took his hand into his.

''Then make me your family......marrie me...Dr.Ji'' Namjoon said.

''What nonsense'' Jin tried to took his hand back.

''Please Jin I'm not joking this time....I really love you...I really want to spend my life with you...trust me and give me a chance to take care of you..you all please''

''I don't know what I'm doing Kookie...but hope I would not have to regret'' Jin whispered.

''You'll not...Namjoon Hyung is a really a good guy'' Jungkook assured.

Then he entered the hall holding Jin's hand who was looking gorgeous in his wedding outfit. Namjoon was standing on the stage with Leon and looking at his would be husband.

''Where is Chimmy??'' Jin asked.

''Don't know...maybe at food counter'' Jungkook said. They stood on the stage.

Jimin put two chocolate muffins together in his mouth and chocked.

''Here...drink this'' suddenly an young man came and gave him water.Jimin drunk the water.

''Thanks dude''

''Come the wedding is about to start '' that man said with a bright smile.

''Who are you....????''

''I'm Namjoon's friend'' he replied and left

Very few guest was there. Some of their close friends and relatives. Namjoon parents was observing them through virtual meetings. Jin parents was abandoned him but Jungkook's mother and Jimin's parents were there. They took vows, exchanged rings infront of them. Priest announced them as wadded cauple.

All were enjoying the party. Namjin were dancing together.

''I can't believe you became mine...finally'' Namjoon smiled.

''I can't believe I have married a person whom I know for one month'' Jin said in disbelief.

Jimin and Jungkook was taking selfies with the newly wed couple when a man came with a flower bouquet and congregated them. Jimin saw the same man who offered him water.

''Guys meet my friend Jung Hoseok...he is in KNP'' Namjoon introduced him to everyone.

''Guy's from now if you have any problem just let know'' Hobi assured them.

Jimin went to grab some alcohol on the counter. He was about to drink someone snatched it from him.

Hey there is a lot... have your own, don't snatched mine'' he said and turned to that someone. But he immediately tried to leave after watching his face, couldn't as the person grabbed his thigh tightly.

''Y..y..ou....why are you here'' he shuttered.

'''If you drink that much how will you protect your hyung and Jungkook and yourself too'' he whispered

''There is no danger???

'I'm the danger''

'' Listen Namjoon hyung's friend is in KNP and he is here now....so don't scared me''

''Go and tell him Suga is here...I wanna see what he'll do'' Yoongi said.

Jimin helplessly staring at him.

''Stop drinking...I'm watching you...'' Yoongi left.

After ceremony Jin shifted at Namjoon house. The youngers told them theg will come few days later as they wanted to give the cauple some privacy. They went to Jin's old house with Leon.

Namjin started their new life happily.

Thanks for reading....