Chapter 21

Memo's house was like Esperanza's house. 

Esperanza walked in a house and went upstairs to Memo's room. She slipped off her dress and bra. Only leaving her in her underwear. Esperanza flops on his bed belly down and her legs kicking. 

As she waits for Memo, she found his computer. 

Esperanza opens his computer and opens camera. She flipped her hair and bought the blanket to cover her chest. Taking pictures of her and doing multiple poses. 

Until she heard the door open, Esperanza immiedtly put the computer away and took her phone to look like she on her phone. 

Memo's pov: 

I slowly walked into my room and see a goddess. The way her body was perfectly shaped and her blue laced underwear. It was like looking at a pot of gold. 

End of Pov

"Hey guapa" Memo said smirking at her as he takes off his shoes. "Heyyy" esperanza said look back at him. 

After taking off his shoes he gets ontop of her back and started massaging her back. "Werent you with Miguel" Memo said. "Si pero..." Esperanza said quietly. Memo puts her head next to hers. Esperanza puts her hand on his side head and starts kissing his cheek. 

The smallest things that Esperanza does, make him fold. 

Memo flops on his back and Esperanza gets on top of him. Kissing him like there was no other day. Grinding on him and Memo putting his hands on hips. She puts her hand under his shirt and slipping it off him. Memo flips her over so shes under him. Still making out with her, he slowly slips off her laced underwear. Esperanza pulls away to moan because gosh it felt so good just him taking it off to Esperanza. 

Once her underwear was off, he slowly started circulating her. Esperanza grabs memos hair making him crazier. He puts two fingers in her and going in and out faster and faster. "m-m-memo!" were the only phrases she could get out. 

little did she know that it was only the beginning. 

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY, yall better be grateful.