chapter 5

"Ay Dios mío..."

Anza was on her way to the market but it was 20 minutes away and she was currently in trafficking. She close on calling off the date but she waited.

-time skips-

Esperanza makes it to the market and speeds walk to the market. She swings the door open and puts her hands on the register and waits for the lady.

"Hola necesito a ser un envío para elezer Reyes." Said Esperanza. "Claro, cuanto quieras a mande" says the lady as she puts on her glasses. "500"
The lady prints out the receipt with the code on. "Tenga, buena dia muchacha"

"Gracias" as Esperanza walks out looking at the receipt, she hears her name from head. Esperanza looks back and sees memo standing there with a bag of chips.

Esperanza puts her hand in her head and walks towards him.

"Ay memo, perdóname-"

Memo just hugged her. His hands around her waist and his head on top of her head. Esperanza slowly wraps her hand around his neck. Esperanza gulps and pursed her lips trying not to cry. They stay like that.

Memos pulls away, still holding on her waist. "Tad bien?" He says putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "Si." she says sniffling. "Bien." He takes her hand and they both walk to the park.

On the walk they talked about everything. Esperanza found out that memo was goalkeeper for mexicos national soccer team. Memo learned that Esperanza wants to be a mariachi singer. Esperanza as well told him about her parents in Mexico. But she didn't say that she was illegal. Esperanza is not a citizens. She didn't tell because she doesn't want anyone to know. They talked until 9.

Still holding her hand, memo walked her to her beaten car. Memo open the door for her. Esperanza rolled down the window and memo had his hands on top of the car and leaning his face in the window.

"Gracias memo" esperanza said cupping his face with one of her hands. "Claro guapa."

Esperanza gave him a kiss on the cheek and which was very close to the corner of his lip. This caused memo to blushed so hard. "Adios memo"
"Adios guapa."

As Esperanza pulls out of parking, Esperanza waves at him.

Esperanza failed inlove at first sight.

Hola guapas.
Probably going to post more tm since I don't got school. Hope y'all like it.
A.R