chapter 15

Esperanza was woken up by the street vendors screaming ELOTES ELOTES . It was about 4 in the morning and Esperanza had to be at work by 5.

She gets up and gets ready for work.

Esperanza wasn't feeling herself. The gut feeling from last night still hasn't left. Even when she doing her makeup it wouldn't go away. She puts her hair in a high bun and headband. Tucked in shirt, lipstick, and she was finish.

Esperanza grabs her purse and keys and was ready.

Esperanza gets to work around 5:03. Not so late and not so early.

Her face brightens when she Miguel. She missed him so much and hadn't had to the time to talk to him lately.

"Miggy!" Esperanza jumps on him and gives him the tightns hug ever. "Anza pendeja porque no dijiste nada. I was so worried ever since the party." Miguel said pulling away from her and checking her face making sure she was ok. "Perdón Miguel es que estuvo con mi novio" "Quien? Memo?" Miguel says as he puts his hands on his cheeks. Esperanza nodded a yes and Miguel squeals and jumps up and down like a little girl. "I'm so happy for you. Are you happy" Miguel said finally catching his breath. Esperanza smiles slowly fades and nods a yes.

"Whats wrong" Miguel says. "No se miggy" she says as she looks down and puts her hand on her head.

Miguel drags her hand to one the table and sits her down as he sits across her. "Dime"

"Memo mi dijo que el orto mes tenía un juego" Esperanza continues. "Pero es en Mexico...y mi dijo que si yo quiero ir y el sonsa de yo dijo que si." She says putting her both her hands on head.

"Anza mi amor es mejor que hablas con ahorita porque si espera mas lo vas a lastima mucho." Miguel says.

Miguel knew everything about Esperanza. They where friends since they were both in Mexico. It just that Miguel was born in America and then later lived Mexico for 5 years before going back. During those five years he met Esperanza since they both lived in the same Pueblo, they as well went to school together. They both walked with each other after school, sometimes get elotes. When Miguel left back to the states it was the most worst day for Esperanza. Knowing she would probably never see her best friend again. Years past by and Esperanza had told her parents she was going to move to the states and raise a lot money buy her parents the biggest house they could ever imagine. At first they didn't want to let her go but eventually Esperanza was growing up and her parents thought by going to the states she would learn to be independent. Esperanza crossed the border all by herself and was able to make it the states. Miguel took her in until her tia would be able to her in since her tia was recovering the lost of her husband. When Esperanza mom passed away, Miguel was there holding her as she sobbed and sobbed until her heart hurt. They were both their for each other when they went through breakups and got their heart broken. Both laughed and cried in each other arms. Sometimes they would get into argument but Esperanza realized that Miguel was the only friend that Esperanza really had.

"Tas correcto Miguel." Esperanza said removing her hands and sighing. "Vamos te preparare un sándwich" Miguel standing up and went to get her sandwich. It had eggs, avocado, black beans and cheese. Miguel knew that it was Esperanza favorite meal. "Gracias miggy" esperanza said and giving kiss on his cheek.

By 7 'o clock customer started coming. It started getting breakfast rush and Esperanza began getting upset. There was a party of 12 in the restaurant but only tip her 5 since in there words "they didn't want an dirty Mexican touching their food". But by 3 it started to calm down and getting less busy.

Esperanza was by the counter counting how much money was left, Miguel was organizing the meats, as the other waitress was mopping. They're attention was caught by a bus that was blasting of music you could even hear even if you were inside. Especially knew it was memo.

The team walks in chatting and laughing, they're was about 17 of them. But there was no memo.

As the other waitress was settling down the team, Esperanza kept eyeing the door hoping memo would come in. But nothing. She thought memo might've went home or something. Well that's what she thought so.

The door was kicked open by memo who was out of breath. Esperanza hides in the kitchen where Miguel was. "Anza vete ahí, ve dice hola a tu novio" "Miguel cállate " she said whispering yelling.

"Porque no te apuras memo" Diego said in a serious tone as he furrowed eyebrows. "Estuvo llamada a alguien." Esperanza was hearing everything. She checks her phone and sees that's memo was the one calling her but she didn't answer because she had her phone on dnd. A message from memo said estoy donde trabajas chiquita, das aquí.

Esperanza shows Miguel the message. "Esperanzaaaa oooo" The other waitress came to where they were. "Esperanza puedes hacer esa mesa mi cintura mi duele mucho" said Alondra was she puts her hand on her back. "Ahorita!?" Esperanza said worried. "Just go anza es tu novio" Miguel says as he gets ice from the fridge to put on Alondra hip. Esperanza wasn't bothered by memo it was just that it was the whole team and two them almost saw her bare chest.

Esperanza inhales sharply and slowly makes her way to the table.

Hola guapass
Another chapter probably will begin the next one today and publish tm.
A.R