chapter 13

They got the pulga and it wasn't that packed like they though it would it.

While passing the pop up stores, memo and Esperanza were always holding hands. Even if memos hand was getting sweaty, Esperanza didn't care, all she wanted was to hold him.

While walking, the song Dime lo que piensas-Retoños Del Rios started playing while memo was looking at evil eye bracelets.

"Dime lo que piensas de mis locos sentimientos.." esperanza started singing the song to memo and started swinging their hands since they're were still holding hands.  Once memo stopped looking at the bracelets, Esperanza grabbed him by the waist and started to dancing to the song.

Memo just stand there still not moving as both hands are on his sides. "Dime lo que piensas pues mi amor de espero..." esperanza said finishing the song and pecking memo on the lips.

"Ay Esperanza" memo said before grabbing her hand and walking to get tacos.

"Me das dos orden de tacos de lengua con todo y does aqua de horchata" memo said screaming at the taquero because it started get packed.

Once they got their food they went at a picnic table. "Y porque no cantas a como barras o restaurantes" memo said while munching on radish. "O ni se." Esperanza said trying ignore question. She put her tongue in her cheek and looked way. Memo knew something that something wasn't right but didn't want to push her.

"Ah mi llena muy feo" esperanza said while gathering their plates. She got up to throw away the trash.

Since Esperanza was wearing very tiny shorts, after Esperanza got up, memo felt something that he's never felt before. He felt the urge to do unholy things  to her.

"Memo, memo, memo" esperanza said waving her hand in his face. His face finally lights up and laugh awkwardly. "Ay disculpa" "Ta bien, los vamos" esperanza said. "Si, si" memo said before grabbing her hand walking to the car.

Not only was memo feeling the urge but Esperanza as well. Esperanza can't stand the way he had his hand on her inner thigh and his thumb making a circular motion. The way he was driving and his veins popped out on his hand. The tension in the car was hot.

It was getting late since both of them spent the whole day there.

Once they got to Esperanza house, memo decided to walk her to her door, and convince her to stay at his house.

Before Esperanza went in her house. Memo got extremely close to her face. Extremely that she could feel his breath.

"Y si me cedas en mi casa hoy" memo said looking down at her and in voice that made Esperanza knees almost weak. "Si" esperanza said softly. "Te espero en la caro" memo said before grabbing her by her neck and kissing her harshly. Esperanza knew she was getting laid tonight.

Once memo left, she enter her house and immediately shutting her door. Esperanza put her back on the door went sliding on the floor, she could not believe that she was probably gonna get laid by Memo Ochoa.

Esperanza immediately went into packing. She packed toothbrush, hairbrush, and etc. she packed it in a small tote bag before heading the door.

When she head outside she saw memo, but this time he was unbutton the first 5 buttons of his shirt causing Esperanza to fold even more.

"Ten te ayuda" memo said before grabbing her tote bag and putting it in the back seat.

In the car the tension was hotter then ever.

Memo put his hand on her thigh as usually but it very very close to Esperanza private. All Esperanza could do was breathe very hard. Memo knew what he was doing and just smirk the whole the time.

They finally got to memos house and Esperanza could not wait.

Esperanza was about to get her tote bag from outside  but Memo already had beat her to it. "No aquí lo tengo" memo said looking at Esperanza before she opened the back seat.

When they enter memos house, memo grabbed Esperanza hand and leaded her to his room. His room was dark and the only thing that was shining was the candles that were on his desk.

"Yo siempre duermo-"memo said before Esperanza pushed him on the door and smashing her lips to his.

                               -smut warning-

The kiss was hungry. Esperanza wanted the kiss, she needed it.

Memo grabbed her by the waist with his huge arms. He tapped on her thigh basically telling Esperanza jumped.

Without breaking the kiss, Esperanza jumped and wrapped her legs around him. Memo walked to the bed and laying Esperanza on the bed.

While kissing, Esperanza slides her hands to his chest and starts unbuttoning his shirt. She took shirt off in one motion. She gets on top of memo for then memo could be beneath her. She began kissing memos neck leave him a bunch marks. And causing him to make some noise. Esperanza was sucking his neck and began grinding on memo causing him to go even crazy.

Memo then switch for then he was on top and Esperanza on the bottom. "Mi tas poniendo loco anza" memo whisper in her before taking off her top and as well her bra.

Esperanza didn't felt insecure or uncomfortable. Some oddly reason she felt comfortable with him.

Memo was kissing her chest so hard that it caused her to moan his name. Memo took his pants off with one hand as the other one was teasing with one of Esperanza's breast and his tongue on the other breast.

Memo then started to give trails of kisses on her stomach and finally got to the waist band of her shorts. He unbuttoned the shorts and threw up them on the floor. Memo pulled Esperanza towards the end of the bed while he kneeled on the floor.

Memo threw her legs over his shoulders and started heaving breathing on her private.

"Ay memo ya te necesito" Esperanza whining as she arching her back with eyes close and her eyebrows furrowed.

Memo slowly slid off Esperanza underwear leaving her completely naked. Memo licked his middle and ring finger before sliding it in her private. "Dime cuando" memo said before giving kisses on her private causing her to let out a loud moan. Memo's fingers went faster and Esperanza moans got louder and louder.

"Ay memo ya mero" Esperanza screamed. Memo pulled down his boxer revealing his thing. He picked up Esperanza and put her on his thing. "Pued-puede" memo said out of breath. Esperanza nodded aggressively and as well out of breath. The minute memo put his thing she had already climax on it. But she didn't want to stop. Memo began thrusting harder then ever.

Every time Esperanza screamed Memos name, it made memo crazy.

Memo wrapped his huge arms around her waist and Esperanza holding on to his neck. He thrust, and thrust into her. At first it hurt Esperanza but she got used to it and Esperanza never felt that good. As memo was thrusting, he began giving wet kisses on Esperanza neck.

Esperanza felt a type electric through body which means she climax. After she had climax, she felt a type liquid inside of her release too. Esperanza had climax two times in a row.

Esperanza got off his thing. They both slam their backs on the bed. Both memo and Esperanza were sweating and out of breath.

"Nunca me había sentido tan bien" esperanza said looking at him with a huge smile. "A mi también" memo said before pecking her lips and pull the covers over her. Esperanza was happier then ever.
-end of smut-

Hola guapasss
Hey y'all sorry for not posting yesterday, I was with my dad and stuff. This is was my first time ever writing smut so I hope y'all liked it. I do recommend listening to En To Lao by Haze & Jhayco when u get to the smut part. Yeah hope y'all like it.
A.R