"Betho sab yahan "said xavier to them .

"Toh Tara tumhe Janna hai na ki Shana kyu itni nafrat karti hai Stephen se ,aur shana ne aisa

kyu bola ki uski behn ko mara hai toh mai btata hu aur Shana tumhe lagta hai na ki Stephen ne maara hai toh woh bhi Aaj clear kar deta hu kyuki tumhare dimaag Mai Jo misunderstanding hai usko dur karna hi padega ".

And Stephen listening this stood up and tried to go from their.

"Stephen ruk ja yahan aa aur bta sab kuch ."

"Yaar rehne de" Stephen was saying when xavier again said but Stephen keeped his silent then xavier said

"JAHAN AGNIHOTRI Shana agnihotri
ki adopted behn thi aur Stephen ki best friend."

"Bhai plz Stop it plz don't" shana was saying when xavier cut her off

"Why shana let's clear all the misunderstanding for last time".

"Toh mai Kahan tha han jahan ,jahan agnihotri woh ladki jo humare rival ke bete se pyaar kar bethi Jis ladki ko uske dost ne bhut smjhaya par woh nahi mani ."

"Jab woh mar gyi toh uska ilzam uske dost par aagya jo uski behn ne lagaya tha ."

"Bhaiiiiii plzzzz shut up" said shana .

"Kya shut up shana jo tum Stephen ko bura feel karwati ho uska kya tum accept hi nahi karna chahti ki jahan khud Mari thi usme Stephen ka hath nahi tha ".

Xavier was saying when shana got unconscious and nihar hold her in his arm and take her to room .

"Xavier jaldi doctor ko call Karo" said nihar .

"Han mai kar raha hu "said xavier .

And Stephen who was watching this all silently started going from their murmuring to himself

"Sab meri wajah se hua hai har cheez ki jad mai hi hu"

Tara who saw his situation started going behind him .

Tara was taking his name again and again but he was in his own world .

He started his car and was gone from their and Tara also started following him .

When his car Stoped she saw that it was hill point and Stephen was running towards the hill end and Tara also started going behind him .

When Stephen was going to jump Tara pushed to him back and he fell on her.

"Tum pagal hogye ho aisa kya ho gya suicide karne jaa rahe ho dimag kharab ho Gaya hai."

"Han ho gya hai pagal ho gya hu mai" said Stephen shouting and crying

And watching his state Tara said

"Stephen plz shaant ho jao plzz "and hugged him .

Stephen who was emotional hugged her and said

"Maine nahi mara use maine usko kaha tha ki matt jao woh maar dalenge par woh nahi mani mai kya karta ".

"Stephen plz chup ho jao" after an hour he got silent and Tara said

"Stephen mujhe btao ki jahan kon hai kya hua tha sab kuch mujhe Janna hai plz ."

And Stephen who watched her said

"Jahan meri jaan thi" .

"Ruko tumhe mai dikhata hu uski photo and he pulled out his phone and opened his gallery and give his phone to Tara

"She is jahan , meri jahan "

And Tara seeing that photo just said one word "beautiful".

"And this is me and her "said Stephen crying

Toh tum usse pyaar karte the asked tara and Stephen looked at her face .

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Plz vote and comments ♥️💗