Night after

Exhausted yet elated, Y/n shared heartfelt hugs with his mom and James, expressing gratitude for their unwavering support.

With a tired but content smile, he turned to Rachel, and together they made their way to his dorm.

In the soft glow of night light filtering through the dorm room, Y/n woke to find Rachel by his side.

Her words carried a sense of satisfaction as she expressed her joy at his dominant performance on the football field.

"I'm glad you dominated like I requested," Rachel remarked, a playful glint in her eyes.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Rachel," Y/n growled, kicking her legs apart.

"Have I?" Rachel feigned innocence. She arched her back, raising her ass in the air for him and causing the frilly short skirt attached to her corset to ride up to reveal her pert, round cheeks and the obvious absence of underwear. "All I did was convince my man to crush college kids hopes and dreams."

"And here I am, teaching you the consequences of your actions." Y/n rolled up the skirt completely, taking a second to admire her ass. The flawless skin of her firm ass was on full display and his eyes roved over her skin.

A trickle of arousal leaked out of her pussy, slowly snaking down her slender leg.

"I'm going to spank you now, Rachel. You'll count them out. For every one you miss, I'll add one to the final count."

"Yes, papi," Rachel whispered, shivering in excitement.

"Alright then," Y/n chuckled, his large hands gently massaging her ass. Her round cheeks fit perfectly in his hands and he couldn't shake the feeling that they were made for each other. That this, whatever they had, was meant to be.

Y/n pulled his right hand away from her cheek, dipping his fingers into the open pot of lube he had already kept ready on his nightstand.

His index finger slowly circled his lover's most intimate of holes even as he continued to massage her cheeks with his left hand.

Rachel's eyes widened in shock when he pushed the tip of his index finger into her tight, puckered hole. An embarrassingly wanton moan escaped her lips when he added another finger and scissored them, forcing her sphincter to relax.

"P-papi?" she whispered, a delicious burn settling into her core as his fingers probed her virgin ass.

"You said your body was mine to use, didn't you?"

"I did," Rachel breathed, groaning in desperation as her walls stretched to accommodate his calloused digits.

"Then I decide what I'm going to use, and when I'm going to use it," Y/n said coldly.

"Understood, papi," Rachel mumbled, smiling into his bed. He wanted to make it a game, did he? Oh, she did quite love prey that fought back.

*SMACK!*

"Oh!" Rachel groaned, her eyes flying open in shock. The hard slap, landing right in the middle of her firm ass, had been entirely unexpected. His fingers were still pushing deeper, claiming her hole even as she was being punished.

"Count," Y/n growled, admiring the way his bright pink handprint contrasted perfectly against her skin.

"One," Rachel panted. The petals guarding her womanhood were utterly soaked, thin trickles of arousal seeping out from between them and flowing down her thighs.

Y/n silently pulled his hand away, bringing his palm down on her ass two times in quick succession.

*SMACK! SMACK!*