Chapter 206 - 215

Start from the beginning

When it came to scum like Zhao Jiangang, Zhou Hengyang had a strong aversion.

"How is it?" Su Wen saw that Zhao Jiangang had fainted. Although she had kicked him hard, she did not use much strength. How could he have fainted?

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

He then stood behind Zhou Hengyang and bent over to ask nervously, "It can't be that he's crippled, right?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Zhou Hengyang suddenly turned around. Su Wen did not expect him to turn around so suddenly. In addition, she was afraid she would get into trouble again, so she did not pay attention to her manners. Her chin was almost resting on Zhou Hengyang's broad shoulders.

When Zhou Hengyang turned around, his straight nose and thin lips carried a man's domineering aura as he rushed toward Su Wen.

Su Wen felt something soft and warm touch her nose. Before she could react, Zhou Hengyang suddenly stood up and pulled away from them. It made her seem like she had become a fierce woman.

She was not a tigress!

Chapter 207: Revenge

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Su Wen did not have time to think about what had just happened. She looked at Zhao Jiangang, who was still unconscious and could not help but feel a little guilty.

Looking at how miserable Zhao Jiangang was, she felt she went overboard.

"He just fainted from the pain." Zhou Hengyang's face was cold, but the way he looked at Su Wen was strange and complicated as if it was his first time meeting her. "It's best to send him to the hospital for a check-up."

Su Wen facepalmed when she heard that Zhao Jiangang was going to be sent to the hospital. "Send him to the hospital? Our family doesn't have any money. How could I send him to the hospital?!" She was really unlucky. Just when she had resolved Sun Dahai's issue, now Zhao Jiangang suddenly emerged.

Zhou Hengyang's hearing was quite good. He could not help but twitch his mouth when he heard her words. "What do you plan to do?"

Su Wen touched her chin and pondered for a moment. "Fortunately, he's not crippled. If I crippled him, it would be much more serious than Sun Dahai. You can't blame me. It was Zhao Jiangang who tried to molest me. It was self-defense. I don't think we should send him to the hospital. Why don't we send him to the police station?"

Zhou Hengyang was speechless. His wife was smarter and more resourceful than he had expected.

Fortunately, he was back. Otherwise, without a man at home, Su Wen would be bullied even if she had the right. Zhao Jiangang's family was a big family in Plum Furrow and could not be trifled with.

As Zhou Hengyang thought about the scene where people came to Su Wen's door, shouting for revenge and demanding answers, his eyebrows immediately furrowed, and a hint of anger flashed in his eyes.

If you send him to the police station, it will be bad for your reputation." Zhou Hengyang subconsciously wanted to protect Su Wen, even if he had to spend more money to settle it.

Su Wen cared about her reputation now but would not let herself suffer just because of it. It was Zhao Jiangang who had intended to molest her. It was indeed self-defense. It made sense no matter where she went.

Therefore, she would still choose to follow the facts.

If the civil mediation required her to pay compensation, she would pay up.