Chapter 37 Starting all over again

Start from the beginning

Who the heck does he think he is?

The more she thought of it, the angrier she became.

If he was going to treat her like this, then he should have never kidnapped her!

(Poor Marcos had already been misunderstood by his mate Lisa.)

Probably feeling the stream of negative emotions from her through the door, the door was yanked open.

Pursing her lips, the fire in her eyes grew as she stared at him.

She watched him swallow. "What is it?" He asked, sounding agitated.

"Can we talk?" She bit her lips, her voice growing shaky, and moved a step back, causing him to groan.

She frowned this time, walking into his room like she owned it.

She wasn't a weak girl; it was just that she was human, okay? Who would ever readily accept the fact that a supernatural, the only popularized werewolf, and an alpha appeared in front of you, claiming that you were his mate?

Adding to the fact that she was mercilessly picked off the street after watching her so-called mate rip three men to pieces.

No one is okay!

If she were really weak, she would have fallen long ago.

"Okay." She breathed nervously, her eyes darting around the room.

"What do you want?" He asked while sounding restrained.

"I..." She stammered, her teeth taking hold of her lips again.

The simple action earned her a loud swallow from the man in front of her. "Can you stop that?"

"Stop what?" She inquired confusedly, biting her lips.

"That," he responded, his eyes falling blatantly on her lips, causing her to jolt.

Taking a step back, with a face filled with shock, she said, "Pervert!" She yelled, blushing.

"You caused it." He replied with pursed lips.

Lisa felt her face burn with shame and anger. This man was so crude, that she could only wish for a hole to bury herself in.

"Stop. I am trying to get a message across to you; now stop being a pervert and listen." She reprimanded.

Her words are so smooth as if they got along in the past.

"Then stop biting your lips; then I'd listen." He demanded.

"It's my lips, and I only bite them when I feel nervous, which you are causing, by the way." She added, "It's not my fault you are a pervert."

With a serious stare, Marcos said, "Only for you."

Blushing furiously, Lisa felt like her brain was fried. "Stop trying to sweet talk about who you are!"

She got not a word from him, only a burning gaze.

His weird eyes were still in those wavy, vibrant colors as they changed, and he stared at her with intensity.

This time, it was her turn to swallow.
"Stop looking at me like that." She stammered, her feet bouncing off the ground. "And your eyes—it's making me weird."

With her words, Marcos closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his silvery blue eyes reared their heads, only leaving a glint of red.

Seeing his eyes was at least calm, even if that tiny glint of red made her feel like she was prey, being stared at tightly, like the wolf he was.

Lisa cleared her throat, and the sound made those locked gazes on her move to her lips.

"I, uh, how do I start this?" Lisa mumbled, "I want to say, Mrs. B told me some things about you and everything." She was emphasizing the word everything.

"The point is," she sighed, "I am sorry. I am sorry I said those awful, mean words to you."

"No." Marcos cut in.

"No?" She asked, surprised. "Why no."

"You are not the one to apologize; I should," Marcos interjected. "I brought you to this place without your permission and even killed you in front of you. If you didn't behave like that, then I would have thought that something was wrong with you."

"You..."

Lisa was rendered speechless; she never knew he saw it like this, but it was true.

"I am trying my best to behave; trust me, I want to make it up to you."

"How?"

"Let's start all over. My name is Marcos Martinez, the alpha and king of every supernatural you could ever think of, and what is your name, beautiful?"

"My name is Lisa Danvers, the only daughter and child of my parents."

"Then I must be really lucky to steal you from them because I just think I found my mate."

I really apologize for the delay, I have tried correcting my errors wattpad keeps giving me but I end up with nothing. Anyways happy holidays again!