Chapter Twenty-Four

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hunter, you'll get hurt, please," she begged him, but he simply ignored her request and smashed his mouth to hers and she held him to give him support. His warm tongue plundered her sweetness, devoured her completely while his hand on her hips molded her to his hardness. Rihanna felt a throbbing ignite in her core, which made her moan into his hot mouth. She kissed him back with the same passion, touching his bare body, making him groan into her mouth.

"Take off your wet dress, please," he begged her when his mouth left hers. Rihanna shook her head. If she did that, then there would be no controlling themselves. They wouldn't be able to stop themselves and Hunter might get more injured.

"Let me soap you. Robbie will wake up and come knocking," she reminded him. He released her reluctantly. It was true, and the pain in his leg was becoming a little unbearable.

"Okay, hurry. My leg cannot hold up much longer," he said. Rihanna looked at him with concern and took out a blob of body wash, soaping him all-over. His expression and his hardness were enough to tell Rihanna how much aroused he was, but he was restraining himself to the extreme. She quickly rinsed him off as he stood there with his eyes closed.

"Are you in pain, Hunter?" she asked as she dried him. A strange tenderness surged all over her at his vulnerability. His behavior made her feel like she was the most important person in his life.

"Yeah, a little," he admitted. Rihanna knew he was too strong and he would never admit how much pain he actually was in. If he admitted to a little, it should mean a lot of pain in actuality.

"We're done." She wrapped a towel around him and quickly discarded her wet clothes while Hunter watched her like a hawk.

"Close your eyes, please," she pleaded as she discarded her under garments too. Hunter's eyes darkened and his breath hitched at seeing her beauty.

"Never. If I weren't hurt, you wouldn't have been able to just give me a show and escape. I wouldn't let you go without a taste," he whispered in a voice filled with raw desire. Rihanna hurriedly wrapped a big fluffy towel around herself, her face flushed with color. She handed him his crutch and slowly escorted him back to the bedroom.

"You wait here. I'll get you your clothes," she said, making him sit at the edge of the bed. She wore her own clothes and then, in a few minutes, she went out of his closet with his clothes. He wore the tee shirt himself, but needed help with his underwear and sweatpants. Although he was shameless and just threw the towel away, Rihanna couldn't be that bold. Her cheeks again colored as she made him wear his clothes, despite having bathed him before.

"I won't thank you as you'd be doing this everyday till I'm completely healed," he ordered her with a pleased look on his face.

"I can't do it every day. Keep a butler or ask one of your ranch hands to help you. You can ask Gemma's son, in fact," she suggested. Hunter shook his head vigorously.

"No way. I won't shed my clothes in front of anyone else," he swore. Rihanna didn't argue. Of course, she'd help him. Hunter hadn't expected her to give in so easily. He kept watching her as she placed his injured knee up on the bed lovingly. She gave him the medication the doctor had prescribed him. He lay down to rest a bit.

"Come here," he called her. Rihanna went near his bed.

"Is there anything else you need?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, holding onto her hand and pulling her down on the bed beside him.

"Ouch. What are you doing? You'll get hurt," she whispered.

"I'm already hurt. You've aroused my whole body, Rihanna. I'm already going insane," he whispered, pinning her down with his body.

"Hunter, not now, please. Gemma will hear us," she pleaded.

"I don't care. Gemma knows that you're here. She also knows that I wouldn't leave you alone without devouring you," he whispered, grazing her neck with his teeth. She could see that he was in a dangerous mood, uncontrollable, and very aroused.

"Can't you wait for three months, Hunter?" she pleaded. What if what they shared was over after one touch? What if he lost interest in her after this? Rihanna somehow didn't want this magic between them to end. She didn't want to be disappointed after three months, but wanted to be with Hunter forever, just like he had promised. She wanted her happily ever after only with him. Why? Was it only because of the physical attraction between them, or was it something more? Was she falling in love with Hunter?

Hunter stared at her quietly, thinking about the question that she had asked. "Fine, I'll wait for three months. After that, you will do whatever I ask you to. I won't listen to any excuse then," he said, looking a little upset. Rihanna smiled. She wasn't falling in love with him. She had already fallen in love with him, the type of love that had already touched her soul, the forever kind.