Chapter 2

MATTHEOS POV.

I walk through the courtyard, in a hurry to find you and make sure you're alright, i bump into someone as i am not paying attention. I look at who i had bumped into and see that it is Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley.

"Blimey!" Ron says and takes a step away, holding Hermione's hand, "Watch where you're going riddle." Ron says upset, Hermione sees and puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.
"Ron, I'm sure he didn't mean to, let's just go ok?" She tells Ron and starts walking away with him in the direction of the castle.

"Wait! have you seen Y/n anywhere?" I ask frantic, Weasley turning back to me and seeing the worried look on my face. He looks at Hermione and then back at me.

"umm.. yeah, i think me and Mione saw her, she was running towards the woods.. she looked really upset..." Weasley shares, scratching his head confused.

"Yeah.." Hermione adds in, "Did you do something to her?" She asks me, not accusing but wanting to make sure that y/n is okay.

I sigh "I accidentally raised my voice and scared her, i didn't mean to but i need to make sure she's okay" I explain anxiously, needing to go find her.

Hermione nods her head in understanding "Fine, just bring her back safe of Lorenzo will have your head" She warns me. I then remember about Lorenzo who is extremely protective of his little sister.

"Shit!" I mutter under my breath and start running to the forest. "I need to find her, and apologize, and make sure she's safe! or Enzo is going to kill me." i think to myself. As i get to the front of the forest i get even more worried about you. I start running into the forest looking for clues to help me find where you went.

Y/Ns POV.

I slowly stop crying and climb down from the tree with my bag. I open the bag and pull out a water bottle and take a sip from it to help me calm down. As I put the bottle back in my bag I slowly look around and realize I'm lost, completely. I put my bag on and hit my face with my hand.

"Fuck!" I shout out, angry and frightened, I have no way of knowing how to get back or how to even get out of the forest. "Why would you leave? how the fuck did you get lost!?" I start yelling at myself, out of pure frustration. I sit down against the tree and look up it's right around lunch time and I didn't bring any actual food only, all I have is water and a bag of chips. "I want Theo.." I groan as I bury my face in my knees, trying to think of what to do now.

I sit against the tree for about 15 minutes before half falling asleep sitting up. I get cold and pull a coat out of my bag and lay on the ground and curl up, I start to fall asleep and think about being at the ocean with Theo, and us just having fun. My thoughts turn into dreams as I fall fully asleep, trying to forget what had happened earlier that morning.

MATTHEOS POV.

I begin to panic and start having a panic attack. I take deep breaths and try to focus. I look around at the trees, the ground, the over all placement of things. I start to see a trail of broken sticks and already stepped on leaves and decide to follow it. After about an hour i see a stream of water and after a little while of following the stream I see you, peacefully curled up on the ground, wrapped in a coat, against a tree, asleep. I start walking a little slower to not startle you awake or scare you. I carefully walk up to you and move a strand of hair out of her face.

"princess..." I whisper, and sit down next to your head. I want to wake you up and apologize but I can see the bags under your puffy eyes, you had been crying and it was my fault. I slowly move my hand to start petting your head, stroking my fingers through your hair as you peacefully sleep. After a minute of me doing this I feel you start to nuzzle your head on my leg, you do this when you want me to cuddle you in your sleep. I smile, tears now welling my eyes; I had yelled at you and made you scared, and yet you still want to be near me. I extend my legs carefully, holding your head in my hand to not disturb you too much. I slowly move my hands under each of your arms and pull you up, resting you head on my chest while you snuggle and smile. After a few minutes you start moving around, You throw your arms around my neck like a hug, you roll over my leg and sit in between my legs with your legs on the other side of my left. You move your arms down to my middle and just lay there hugging me softly. I smile and gently rub your back, resting my chin on your head as we cuddle.

I start to feel tiered, wanting to just fall asleep cuddling you, but something gives me an uneasy feeling. I look around to see if there were any animals or anything that would pose a threat, I see the sun slowly start to go down and I realize it won't be very safe to be in the forbidden forest in the dark. I hesitate but start softly shaking you to wake you up so we can start heading back to the school.

"Princess... it's time to wake up.." I whisper in your ear, still shaking you softly, and try to hide a chuckle as you start squirming.

Y/N'S POV.

I wake up from my dream to the feelings of being slowly shaken. I get startled, not knowing what is going on I flinch and start trying to scramble away from your hand as fast as I can.

"Shit! Theo told you not to fall asleep" I speak as I start opening my eyes, finally crawling out off Theos legs and about three feet away from you. I open my eyes to see you sitting against the tree, holding back from laughing. After a moment of just blinking and fully realizing what had happened I hesitate before saying or doing anything.
"You scared the shit out of me" I tell you with an expectant expression on my face. I wait for an apology or something from you, but instead you burst into laughter. You're laughing, sitting against the tree, while I'm standing on my knees dumfounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, so this is the chapter 2, I'm hoping to have 3 out soon but I'm not sure how that will go. This is the first story/book I've written so I apologize if it doesn't meet your standards. loov ya!:)