Chapter 1

Y/Ns. POVI woke up from a nightmare in the morning, scared and cold, the window had been left open. I got up and closed it, the hardwood floors feeling like ice. It was early in the morning but I wanted to go to my boyfriend Mattheo, for comfort. I walked to the dresser and pulled out one of his hoodies and threw it on, then left my dorm and enter the nearly empty common room. I turn the corner and see Mattheo sitting on the couch reading a book, he had most likely stolen from the restricted section. Quietly I went and sat beside him, getting closer to him, and after a minute resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey baby" I said, giving him a small kiss on his jaw. He slammed his book shut, and looked at me.

"For fucks sake! you're so damn clingy" He said under his breath. I look up confused.

"Did I do something?" I question, trying to recall anything i could have done to annoy him in any way. He just rolled his eyes, and put his book down next to him on the couch.

"And there you go again! Making everything about you! You know the world doesn't revolve around you!" He started to shout, visibly becoming upset.

"I-I..." I stutter, as tears begin to well in my eyes, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't-" I begin but was cut off by him tossing his book across the room and screaming more.

"JUST SHUT UP! YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC! YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! AND YOU'RE SO CLINGY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU'RE AN ATTENTION HOG!-" He kept screaming, but i zoned out as tears begin to run down my cheeks. After a minute of him screaming and me crying i get up and run back to my dorm.

I got back into my dorm and lock the door, afraid he might try and get in. Still crying i yank off his hoodie and toss it into a corner on the floor. I put on a long sleeve i had on my bed and grabbed a small backpack and began throwing stuff in it. After putting some snacks, water, clothes, and books in the bag i walk over to the window. I look back at the wall where i had a picture of me and Mattheo, A single tear rolls down my face as i knock it off the wall and onto the floor, before opening the window. I climb out and onto the roof, carefully, making my way down to the courtyard, and walking off into the dark woods.

MATTHEOS. POV.I had been up all night doing homework and stressing over studying. I hadn't gotten any sleep and i was pissed. When y/n came out and rested her head on me, i got annoyed because i was trying to study for a potions quiz. I wasn't thinking straight and blew up on her, I hadn't realized i made her cry until she ran off.

"Shit!" I breath out, Regretting my actions. I wanted to go after her to explain, to make her feel better. But i couldn't bring myself to face her, i had just scared the most important girl in the world to me. I just sat there feeling bad until i heard something in her dorm fall, I got worried and stood up. I started walking to her dorm and i knock.

"Y/n? Are you okay? I'm sorry i yelled at you, can you open the door?" I ask and wait a minute, when i don't hear a response i begin to get worried "Princess?! are you okay?!" | try to open the door but it's locked "Fuck" I mutter "Y/n?! please unlock the door!" I begin to get desperate, frantically i think of a spell "Alohomora!" I cast the spell and the door unlocks. I open it and rush in, to find your room empty. I saw the window open and ran to it, I stepped on something that cracked. I looked down and saw a picture frame, I picked it up and turned it over to see a photo of us Kissing at the black lake. "Oh... Princess...." I whispered as tears began to run down my face.

I put the photo on her bed and walk out of her dorm and out of the Slytherin common room. I walk down the halls making my way up to the courtyard, while in my head yelling "Why did i yell at her? What was i thinking? I know she doesn't have a good background with yelling! I'm such an idiot!"Y/N. POV.I get to the dark woods and look up at the trees. After a few minutes of staring at the trees, I walk into the woods. I keep walking for a few hours, until i find a stream of water and decide to climb a tree near the stream. I get about fifteen feet up the tree before stopping and opening my bag for a snack. I pull out a bag of chips and start munching on them, looking at the stream below. As i recall what happened a few hours ago i begin to tear up again.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you liked it, this is my first story, sorry if it's bad. :) The next part will be up soon! Loov ya!;)